I was given the assignment in English 105 to write a research paper on an influental entrepreneur. Everyone in class is doing their papers on dead people like Madam CJ walker, Henry Ford, and The Wendies Guy. I don't like the idea of researching and reading old outdated texts. I chose Meade because he's modern and has done so much for the custom audio world. I don't really know what the instructor is looking for persay but i know i need to know the basics.

Would you be willing to give me some info on yourself Steve?

I need basic info and stories like:

When did you get into car audio?

What are some of your major accomplishments and general dates when they occured?

What kinds of schooling do you have?

What is your motivation do keep posting and doing what you do?

Basically a general biography as well like:

Where you were born?

Who influenced you at an early age?

How you've influenced the economy and the niche you belong too.

Obviously i can look up the articles you've been in and stuff like that but that's only a little bit of what I need.

I don't really know how long it's suposed to be but it's suposed to be orally presented as well as written. I know it's cheesy that i'm using you Meade but it's you or Chip Foose. And Foose would require me to do actual research. I'll repost the final report on here for the rest of the world to see as well because i think it's important for them to know the man behind the name as well.

Thank you if you decide to help me out. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or anything.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

I think that is rather interesting....... sorry that I cant help with any of your questions though

x2, might be mistaken but i think he started in the mid 8 0's could be wrong tho, gl! bump for steve

edit:fail for 8 0 turning into 80

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

im not an Entrepreneur bro, i build for fun and as a side-hobby........i made a site so i could show friends/family the pics of what i do without sending them into a sea of other forums to dig deep for pics. I added a forum to my site for the hell of it because, why not, lets see what happens........and it blew up. Now the site blew up.......but i still do what i do for fun and a hobby and most of my own members are doing bigger better work then i am (which i encourage).

other then that, i cant say its all that serious.

it costs tons of money to run this site but i found a way for it to pay for itself.......and its a pain in the ass sometimes......but its not all that serious.

i would write the story about Foose if i was you bro - he has made his meal-ticket. :D

i appreciate you would want to write it about me though, thanks! I just dont see it being a very exciting story since i still havent "made it" yet.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

k well sounds like I have actual work to do. But you are right I guess. I just thought your installs, your own subs, massive amounts of product advertising and all that stuff would classify... Maybe I can come back and revisit this once you have your own tv show on speed or what ever... Thanks though I really apretiate your quick response though. How old were you when got hooked though just out of couriosity?

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\