gibralter taylor. meet up whos down

chewie

Show was an epic fail for me I was having HU problems during my bassrace run and there wasnt enough time for a re-run. still had an amazing time though hearing everyones shit.

alpine HU FTL

should get that fixed soon bro :fyi:

1997 Riviera *Under construction*

Detroit's Loudest

i saw the Explorer. When I was by it the driver wasnt around and I coulsnt see his system thru his black painted windows. There some cars in the db drag that shouldnt have been there lol

the guy had 8 12 Hifonics atlas woofers in a 4th order. you gotta love the yellow spray paint paint job he had too haha.

the only reason why he was doing 155 was because Mike singer helped design his enclosure.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Yeah man, where did you get those port plugs from? lol

You STFU. LMFAO

OOOHHH I get it now. Several ports, but plug some for a different fq. But x2 on the port plugs

7-11. :ehh:

Slurpee Cups. ROFLMFAO.

the guy had 8 12 Hifonics atlas woofers in a 4th order. you gotta love the yellow spray paint paint job he had too haha.

the only reason why he was doing 155 was because Mike singer helped design his enclosure.

JB's truck....

He changed some shit from that design from what I hear too.

I'm surprised they didnt shoot out like bullets.

Since there's no air flowing out of the port, the only way to get those cups out is to build enough pressure inside of those tubes to push them out.

Kind of hard to do that when you have four other holes in the box for it to escape through.

It also depends heavily on the music selection.

25hz and I can full tilt it all day and they'll stayed locked in.

I forget what frequency it takes for the wave to align with the top port's and launch one.

Fast Forward to 6:10.

Since there's no air flowing out of the port, the only way to get those cups out is to build enough pressure inside of those tubes to push them out.

Kind of hard to do that when you have four other holes in the box for it to escape through.

It also depends heavily on the music selection.

25hz and I can full tilt it all day and they'll stayed locked in.

I forget what frequency it takes for the wave to align with the top port's and launch one.

Fast Forward to 6:10.

that video made me miss value city (the department store, not the furniture one) :(

Archived