Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

through the windshield at night with my shop light in the box. get the idea how it will be when i decide to put some led's in the box. got most of the box painted white to so it will reflect the different colors of led's.

21ad3924.jpg

c71d2c45.jpg

got the port almost finished :)

d9867d84.jpg

f59c39d6.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Are they in stock and shipping? I've been watching the website and it still says pre-order. My brother emailed him a couple weeks back about trying to get one and hasn't gotten a response. When did you get yours?

i got mine a couple months ago. as far as i know they are shipping now. pretty sure i had the first one. i preordered it from him like 8 months ago when i seen that he was producing it. it was exactly what i needed so i got it.

I know this is completely off-topic but 2000lade do you need/want any fresh sweet corn? We have about two acres and if i could see this id be more than happy to bring you some :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya ill bring it to ya free just when this is done ill come hit you up :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

When you coming to NC? Where and how long? I must see this beast!

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

ill be going to NC thursday so ill be there thursday evening. prolly wont have it playing till friday night or saturday who knows. as long as i hooked everything up correctly haha. too many variables right now. hope all the amps work since they were new but never tested before i took them :(