you dont know the cops where i live, they pull you over if you are going 5 over.. i dont see why you are attacking me chevyboy good lord settle down big guy

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

techincally 5 over is infact what it says ... over the speed limit. truth be told, you can infact be given a ticket for goin 1 mile over the speed limit.

they also give out noise violations so you cant go bumping those kickers, oh wait you dont make noise with those dcofer

Edited by wfeld

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

I agree so get off his ass chris and chevy. Its not like yall have hallows over your head

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

what a bunch of ball busters lmao leave the kid ailone. And yes true green lasers are illegal in some areas. You should act responsibly with a green laser because you can do severe damage to a persons eye sight by shinning it in there eyes.

heres something I find very fascinating and plan do some day you might enjoy it to http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=76#video

I agree so get off his ass chris and chevy. Its not like yall have hallows over your head
what a bunch of ball busters lmao leave the kid ailone. And yes true green lasers are illegal in some areas. You should act responsibly with a green laser because you can do severe damage to a persons eye sight by shinning it in there eyes.

heres something I find very fascinating and plan do some day you might enjoy it to http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=76#video

Meh, I stand by what I said. To me, there's no excuse for being ignorant & just plain dumb.

Justin, as a matter of fact, I may not be perfect, but I have a brain to know right from wrong. It gets to me when the dumb actions of others start to get dangerous. What did he expect us to say? He was right, & the cops were not?

Oh well, this thread is locked now. end of story. :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.