Sonic Electronix

Same thing I was wondering.

my friend said that he told the owner of the shop to get the tl but he got a better deal on the x-meter but soon i will go on the tl

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Honestly, I believe all you people argue about the dumbest issues. Yeah the termlab is the standard, i never heard of the ops mentioned meter. All that aside, this is a great forum for members like this and the new members that join everyday. I would sure hate for them to see this thread and be discouraged from remaining on the forum and learning like i do everyday. Why argue? Ohh btw im sorry for leaning off topic...

To the op great system and keep bangin away!!

tnx for the positve comment sir !!!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

if my phone would connect to a comp iw ould but i cant find a cable for it :( i looked everwhere and they dont have a cable for an lgview piece of shit phone !!

send it in a message to your email address? not trying to give you a hard time but phones can send 30 seconds or under through messages

send it in a message to your email address? not trying to give you a hard time but phones can send 30 seconds or under through messages

the internet on my phone is blocked and texting is blockde to :( but in less the two weeks i should have my hd cam back so as soon as i get back ull see a good vid

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

i used a shitty cam on the last vid y dont u look at my vids with my hole car flexing on my hd cam then ull see u have to hear it to believe it and i am always going to claim my 139 no matter how many times u guys call bullshit and port wise it doesnt always have to be big to get high numbers but it does go in deep the first part of the l goes in all the way 1 inch from the wood and the 2nd part goes in almost all the way to kinda hard to explain but im sure you know what im talking about

ok i was going to read through all this but i had to stop here:

how wide is the port opening? is it bigger than 1"? cause if it is then your a dumb ass. its needs to be the same size all the way through.

anyone that knows their shit doesnt think type R's are crap subs. they have been known to take a lot of abuse. but to come on here like we all talk shit about your sub and think your going to impress us with 140db out of a 12" is just stupid. not to say its a bad number. if you just posted a video and showed us what you did with one 12" we would probably say "good job". but to BRAG about it... its not worthy of that.

not to mention the fact that no one cares unless its a TL.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I remember not too long ago a single type r 10" in a ranger or s10 doing a 150....burp box...but whatever. Type R's are not that bad of a sub, and anyone who thinks they are terrible get over yourself...not everyone gets as hardcore as some of us...someone has to buy mainstream subs and just because its not you doesn't mean its garbage. You should say congrats because the OP didnt buy a set of dual 12's in a neon box, rather than bash him. OP, you did a 140, grats. Now get back to the drawing board and put another one in there with a little more power B)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I remember not too long ago a single type r 10" in a ranger or s10 doing a 150....burp box...but whatever. Type R's are not that bad of a sub, and anyone who thinks they are terrible get over yourself...not everyone gets as hardcore as some of us...someone has to buy mainstream subs and just because its not you doesn't mean its garbage. You should say congrats because the OP didnt buy a set of dual 12's in a neon box, rather than bash him. OP, you did a 140, grats. Now get back to the drawing board and put another one in there with a little more power B)

hah tnx i finally dont have a hater lol its funny how people are not a allowed to bash on this forum but there doing it ilke crazy on here i go to flspl to and ever1 likes me on there lol i dont get any hate comments over there and there is way more bashers over there but anyways u guys will see a video soon if anyone read my full post the last sentence says that i will be making vids of it getting metered soon and eventually im going to buy another type r and try to go for 145db possibly more depending on how well i make the box lol

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

ok i was going to read through all this but i had to stop here:

how wide is the port opening? is it bigger than 1"? cause if it is then your a dumb ass. its needs to be the same size all the way through.

anyone that knows their shit doesnt think type R's are crap subs. they have been known to take a lot of abuse. but to come on here like we all talk shit about your sub and think your going to impress us with 140db out of a 12" is just stupid. not to say its a bad number. if you just posted a video and showed us what you did with one 12" we would probably say "good job". but to BRAG about it... its not worthy of that.

not to mention the fact that no one cares unless its a TL.

i know the tl is the official meter in all im not that stupid in car audio lol but im sure theres other meteres out there that are just as accurate my type r is taking a lot of abuse lol its getting twice therms needed and handeling it well

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

i know the tl is the official meter in all im not that stupid in car audio lol but im sure theres other meteres out there that are just as accurate my type r is taking a lot of abuse lol its getting twice therms needed and handeling it well

the closest meter to a tl is another tl.

twice therms needed? what is that?

answer my question about the port.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived