LOOKINFORSPL? Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 Tick tick tick t- 8 minutes 2 mins now. dont forget to watch after the catch afterwards
byers319 Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I watched the last 15 minutes of last week just to make sure I don't miss the start
Joshslvl4xl Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 i love this show! Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404 Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's 240 amp Iraggi Alternator Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry
byers319 Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I thought it was 2 hours tonight? They just said next week?
iceman1575 Posted July 14, 2010 Author Report Posted July 14, 2010 It's a 2-hour special tonight with the new episode and After The Catch. Been watching it, and it really makes you wonder. I give props to Jake and Josh, they've gone through hell & back, & it's sad to see their dad go out with a bang like this. On the bright side, Andy's gone insane...bottle rocket discipline FTW POTATO!
GRITS Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I thought it was 2 hrs too, but at any rate..... Josh made me tear up I normally dont get into reality shows, theres only two I watch faithfully and this is one of them. It's sad knowing they lost him in the O.R. without his boys by his side. Time Bandit + Explosives = Never a dull moment!!!
BeatBox Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I thought it was 2 hrs too, but at any rate..... Josh made me tear up I normally dont get into reality shows, theres only two I watch faithfully and this is one of them. It's sad knowing they lost him in the O.R. without his boys by his side. Time Bandit + Explosives = Never a dull moment!!! I anit gonna lie, made me tear up. shit brought up memories from when my dad died last year. basically the same thing but with alcohol...you think they are recovering and getting better and the next thing you get "the call" all the BS fights and arguing over the yrs goes out the window. I personally didn't want to be right at his side as they took him off the breathing machine, i stepped outside, last think i wanna remember of him is him taking his last breaths. But thats life and you gotta move on and you remember all those good times you've had.
byers319 Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I anit gonna lie, made me tear up. shit brought up memories from when my dad died last year. basically the same thing but with alcohol...you think they are recovering and getting better and the next thing you get "the call" all the BS fights and arguing over the yrs goes out the window. I personally didn't want to be right at his side as they took him off the breathing machine, i stepped outside, last think i wanna remember of him is him taking his last breaths. But thats life and you gotta move on and you remember all those good times you've had. Sorry you had to go through that. That shit would be really hard to watch. Or to even be the nurse/doc that takes him/her off.
GRITS Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 Sorry you had to go through that. That shit would be really hard to watch. Or to even be the nurse/doc that takes him/her off. It is, but I wouldn't change anything with my experience, but I will never be a POA (power of attorney) over anyone ever again. And Beatbox my sympathies for your loss..
D-AK Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 i dont realy watch this show but my dad said last time he saw phil he knew he was on his way out he said he was really pale. ive been on boats since i was 8 months old worked with my dad on his boat til i was 21 now run my own its a different life and its hard on your family but its the best thing ive ever done its not work to me. when i left last year my wife was just starting to show when i got back she had our daughter a month later. ive seen my dad break most of his ribs and keep working through it more than once but its catching up to him now. ive had fingers nearly cut off hit in the head with crane hooks etc. but its worth it imo this thread has sparked my interest and im gonna try to watch this episode sometime
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.