Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

exactly,so ask everybody that jumps on all of tommys videos saying meades always louder than tommy,why they do that??

everybody but me and others who know...nobody but a jackass would say that.

guess what though, JP, you even have dickriders talkin shit on my page and they say some pretty aweful things.....maybe i should hold you personally accountable for that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

seems to me like if the goal is to get more hits on your page, you might want to get with me and be cool about it - not call me out or use my name for some cheap hits. It looks like, in my opinion, they are just joking around...but then again, i dont know them like that. I didnt exactly see JP standing up for anyone. Thats just his personality though. He lets someone say something about me and thinks its funny - then uses my name in all the video tags.......and then, has the nerve to put it up on MY site.

im still trying to decide if im going to leave that shit up. If your gonna make video's and stir up some shit in my name, maybe you should go post them somewhere else, perhaps your own website.

a note to others that have accomplished a lot in the car audio world and dont have much internet recognition - i am sorry my site blew up and my name got bigger then it was supposed to. I feel have demonstrated over the years that if you are a player in the game that is NOT getting the recognition you deserve online, i will bring you into my world and boost you up (if you choose to be part of whats going on around here.) I always give credit where credit is due.

Now for the stupid ass Tommie Vs Steve bullshit - everyone knows a 2 seater truck with a wall and 24 woofers SHOULD BE much louder then mine......some are some arent. Tommies is. We all know that. I am not sure i understand why that is even an issue here.

I got a great idea though, maybe i can get the same truck, call him (Tommy) and get his box design info, you know be all cool to him......then have someone, possibly one of his friends, BUILD ME almost the same system and make it almost as loud. Then, once i have completely bitten his style, i can run around and make youtube video's calling myself the Tommy killer. LOL.

good question,i asked him for his box design,but he never would give it to me,which is fine.And you have never once heard me say "im the steve meade killer" have you? and from my observations, any box that has subs up port back is your design,no matter if the box is 40 cubes and 400 sqi of port its your design,there is only so many ways to make a box right?most of them have subs and a port...i cant already see where this is going,ive seen it in a bunch of posts before,so just go ahead and delete the thread

lol..what is the big deal fellas? This is supposed to be fun. Now just chill before I crush both of yall. And Tommie. And Alma Gates...somebody get her on here. lol. (JOKES) I dont know, maybe i'm just too laid back and goofy to let thing get to me but I could care less who's louder than me. Plus I can't build shit...damn..maybe I'm on the wrong forum?? lol

But Seriously, I don't know either one of u guys like that but I look fwd to banging with u both..and anybody for that matter. Let's just have some fun this summer, talk shit ( in a fun way) and try to bring this car audio thing back to it's glory days. Ok, maybe I'm talking too much so in the the immortal words of Rodney King.." I'm outta here!!"

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

too much hostility up in here..im sure its all in good fun, no need for people to get butt hurt over it.

Meade- id be glad someone out there is calling themself the steve meade killer (even if it is all in good fun) that means you made a name for yourself and people want to do as well (if not exceed) your accomplishments.

thats just me though :drink40: :drink40:

im with trip. x2

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

its all a fan thing. why are there still so many Raiders fans? dont get me wrong steves my boy. hes in my town when i got into the music he was the west coast legend in my eyes. but all people need to stop being critical. and just be supportive. leave the shit alone. all vehicals are different and you cant compare different setups. JP you know this first hand. how much work did it take to get your vehical where its at. its clost to the same config as SM does it meter the same. did you punk everybody saying this will be the """""killer? just have fun. build for you. and lets compare. if i rebuilt the geo re wall it and instead of 6k and 4 15s i some how fit 4 18s and 20k and a dozen batteries. can i call it the SM killer. it did 154 before. thats only 4 db from SM score. BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT SETUPS AND SMALLER CABIN SPACE ETC and i would not be able to drive it comfortably no back seat no suspension. trailer accross country.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

lol..what is the big deal fellas? This is supposed to be fun. Now just chill before I crush both of yall. And Tommie. And Alma Gates...somebody get her on here. lol. (JOKES) I dont know, maybe i'm just too laid back and goofy to let thing get to me but I could care less who's louder than me. Plus I can't build shit...damn..maybe I'm on the wrong forum?? lol

But Seriously, I don't know either one of u guys like that but I look fwd to banging with u both..and anybody for that matter. Let's just have some fun this summer, talk shit ( in a fun way) and try to bring this car audio thing back to it's glory days. Ok, maybe I'm talking too much so in the the immortal words of Rodney King.." I'm outta here!!"

its no big deal to me,im never serious,i joke around constantly,alot of people take speakers in a vehicle way to serious,its just fun to me.and you know i cant build shit either lol,or maybe i could,hey,i did build my new sundown amprack all by myself lol woot.

too much hostility up in here..im sure its all in good fun, no need for people to get butt hurt over it.

Meade- id be glad someone out there is calling themself the steve meade killer (even if it is all in good fun) that means you made a name for yourself and people want to do as well (if not exceed) your accomplishments.

thats just me though :drink40: :drink40:

im with trip. x2

you can hear tommy in the end of the video saying it was a good internet joke or something like that,guess you have to know him to see the humor in it

damn..maybe its too late..ugh

your humm dumm done yet?lol im redy to hear that fugger

you can hear tommy in the end of the video saying it was a good internet joke or something like that,guess you have to know him to see the humor in it

i think i might make a vid and call myself the JP killer...me and my single BTL hahahah justtt keeeding i got jokes bitch!! :pardon: no but seriously..ill f*** u up! ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

its all a fan thing. why are there still so many Raiders fans? dont get me wrong steves my boy. hes in my town when i got into the music he was the west coast legend in my eyes. but all people need to stop being critical. and just be supportive. leave the shit alone. all vehicals are different and you cant compare different setups. JP you know this first hand. how much work did it take to get your vehical where its at. its clost to the same config as SM does it meter the same. did you punk everybody saying this will be the """""killer? just have fun. build for you. and lets compare. if i rebuilt the geo re wall it and instead of 6k and 4 15s i some how fit 4 18s and 20k and a dozen batteries. can i call it the SM killer. it did 154 before. thats only 4 db from SM score. BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT SETUPS AND SMALLER CABIN SPACE ETC

it took alot of work,unfortunatly its all about to get torn out again and redone,hopefully this will be the last time.and no i didnt punk everybody saying it would be such and such killer.thats tommys sense of humor that states that,ive never said it .

i think i might make a vid and call myself the JP killer...me and my single BTL hahahah justtt keeeding i got jokes bitch!! :pardon: no but seriously..ill f*** u up! ;)

lol..u are a nut man. That last line has me baggin up..lol.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived