Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

It will be ok. Ive been unemployed for almost a yr. working part time at the shop and going to school for re-training for electrical work on Signal light's.. I'm a Journeyman Carpenter with 5yrs in the same company. Was laid off because it slow down, they keep all the fat fuck's and there family, Member's. But un- is paying out 475 a week, but i used to make 1g a week. Sold my boat,squads,weekend warrior. To top it off i had to rent out my house and moved back to my parent. found out my old lady was fucking one of her family friends. In the end all you have is your pride. Don't let go of it. Keep your head up.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I disrespect you in any way? You need to watch how you come at me. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, but you will respect me. It’s only a 5 hour trip from New Orleans to the delta if you really have a problem, or if you have something to get off your chest. Im not one for talking back and forth. That’s little kids shit. So I would really advise you to know your place and stay in it.

e-thugging or what?

Sucks about being unemployed bro, Hope you find something soon.

Lol. No not at all I just think it was in poor taste for him to ask the if he had something to sell. He started off his post saying he didn't want to sell any of his stuff. If u want to help someone do it from the heart.

Lol. No not at all I just think it was in poor taste for him to ask the if he had something to sell. He started off his post saying he didn't want to sell any of his stuff. If u want to help someone do it from the heart.

Even still, the last person you need tell to stay in their place aroud here is Mr. Price(SMD royalty!!). Plus the guy is awesom, he is cool with everyone. Just check the overbearring attitude at the door, you don't need it here.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Even still, the last person you need tell to stay in their place aroud here is Mr. Price(SMD royalty!!). Plus the guy is awesom, he is cool with everyone. Just check the overbearring attitude at the door, you don't need it here.

Royalty? I think you need to start opening your eyes and taking a better look around. He's just another loud dude on this forum is all he is...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Royalty? I think you need to start opening your eyes and taking a better look around. He's just another loud dude on this forum is all he is...

Thanks for being so serious bout that!!! :clapping:

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Thanks for the support fellas. I'm headed to the unemployment office hopefully they will tell me how much I'm eligible for, hopefully 50-60% of what my regular pay was.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

damn i read the post real fast and thought it said just got laid...hha

anyways im sorry to hear that we had a huge factory close in town a couple years ago and alot of people got laid off...luckily my dad got to retire with no troubles. keep you head up mane!! youll get back into something!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

just hang in there mane... just like dwz said, you'll get to enjoy the out doors a little more.. hopefullly you dont have to resort to selling your setup.. i'm sure a new "door" will open up soon.. keep ya spirits up bro, and keep ur eyes open for anything that comes your way..

:Satan Sings a Lulliby In My Ears Every Nite:- Lord Infamous

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB w/ ipod touch

Planet Audio BB215

Kicker zx1500.1

2 Jensen Audio 6.5s

2 Horns "in place for my 6x9. my port blows all my 6x9s out of place"

2 pyramid tweeters

Archived