140m gallons and climing

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm almost positive that obama only did that to try to make himself look better as he's done nothing but fail so far.. and if bp wants to lower the price of gas, I'm all for it :D

why is it that everyone believe it is the president's job to clean up the oil spill? it's pretty well between fema and BP...oh yes anti obama you must be...god forbid he tries to put money to help someone, he must just be trying to make himself look good

why is it that everyone believe it is the president's job to clean up the oil spill? it's pretty well between fema and BP...oh yes anti obama you must be...god forbid he tries to put money to help someone, he must just be trying to make himself look good

yea Obama is the reason for global warming too lmao

people hating Obama the problems started about 8yrs before him

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

It's not the president's job to clean up the oil, it's BP's...and yes, I am anti obama, he hasn't (and won't) changed shit... but that's not what this thread is about.

All I gotta say is I better be getting my cut from BP for cleaning up this shit.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I heard about methane bubbles, the Bermuda Triangle is littered with them, they are figuring a way to burn the really big ones off. If that methane is released and allowed to make it to the atmosphere major temperature changes are predicted to happen along with increased radiation exposure on a very large scale. Methane is bad news in large amounts. And yes, bubbling methane sinks ships like nothing, its pretty crazy.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I heard about methane bubbles, the Bermuda Triangle is littered with them, they are figuring a way to burn the really big ones off. If that methane is released and allowed to make it to the atmosphere major temperature changes are predicted to happen along with increased radiation exposure on a very large scale. Methane is bad news in large amounts. And yes, bubbling methane sinks ships like nothing, its pretty crazy.

Well, if there is a methane bubble, and it all comes up at one time, in a huge bubble, I would worry about tsunamis, and a huge flash fire first

Imagine a fire bubble 50mile radius, maybe smaller or larger, but that is equivalent to hundreds or thousands of h bombs if it caught fire some how when it hits the surface. And then the tsunami would be a lot stronger than the 04' tsunami.

I'am one of those people who believe Global warming is a regular scheduled cycle in earths history, hell there is so much evidence of it.

US as humans also compete with natural CO2, natural Methane, natural disasters and regular every day life that contributes to warming

BUT, as what geologists suggest by reading rocks, and ice, there are regular freezing periods, and warming periods that cycle just like a sine wave, just so long, not easily noticeable

I don't think Obama or other presidents are or should be held accountable for Global warming at all, we just help push it just ever so much

On page one, when I was talking about Obama bailing out BP, I only said that because Obama gave Gore $500 - 700m to go help out a Swedish electric car company who was having problems, and put the money, and business planning in to Gores hands- The business profits still go to Sweden and Gore, not US automakers, or citizens....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://news.yahoo.co...pill_shipwrecks

Erm... don't we have slightly bigger problems then this?

erm the shipwrecks are #1 historic,

TIMBALIER ISLANDS, La. – Not just flora and fauna are getting caked in oil. So is the Gulf of Mexico's barnacled history of pirates, sea battles and World War II shipwrecks

#2 are artificial reefs for marine life habitats. So yes if they are becoming oil slicked then its a concern. Oil being on top of the water and washing ashore is one thing, reefs being covered in oil...... what does that mean ...... means oil is settling on the OCEAN FLOOR... hows that gonna get cleaned up??? Go dump all the Dawn dish soap into the Gulf we can have one big ass bubble bath party???

yea i agree it wont be too much longer until it gets into the other water ways along the gulf into Florida the everglades all of the keys

the rest of the protected waterways the bird santuary's the rest of the west coast of Florida its gonna keep growing till they get the leak

and the rest cleaned up its gonna take years to recover from this oil spill hell people in Alaska are still trying to recover from exxons mess

they lost alot of the fishing area's from that one just think of all the sea life and every thing we will lose from this mess if they don't

stop it A.S.A.P 85 days now it been dumping oil into the gulf thousands of gallons PER DAY !! just today bp stocks jumped 9% so they are not

hurting like they should be they are still making money as it flows

Man this shit is really sad. I mean how bad are we (all of mankind) gonna screw this planet up before we relize what were doing might not be able to be reversed, I believe as forevrbmpm does we go through natural heating and cooling cyles in the earths weather but we are pushing things over the edge. I am just as much to blame as anyone else not some holier than thou tree hugger but try to do things better, but this oil spill is really bad we have no idead what kind of ecological effect this is going to cause, fish and other sea life will be dieing for decades becuase of the oil in the water let alone if this gets out of the gulf and into the atlantic besides the fact that we dont even know if these new wells are going to stop the spill. Its just a shame something like this has to happen at all and BP wont go under for this unless we all stop using there products wich I doubt will happen athough not as many people are using there gas. I saw something on a news show where they could spend 59 billion on this and not even sweat it.Thats all from me for now.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Archived