im content with them for now. the black housing on the headlights annoys me and the clear bulb in the corner does as well but the bulb is easy to change. Ive had the grill off about ten times by this point so its not a big deal .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Those are some COOL lights bro.

you know what asshole. Ill make this clear now. You werent banned for the cool story bro. You were banned for being a smart ass about it. Which is What you are being here. Dont get on my bad side. And dont think whining to meade is going to help you either. Now I'll ask you this. Do you want to try for round 2? I'll be watching every fucking post you make from here on out. Any time you think you're being funny the end joke is going to be on you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

you know what asshole. Ill make this clear now. You werent banned for the cool story bro. You were banned for being a smart ass about it. Which is What you are being here. Dont get on my bad side. And dont think whining to meade is going to help you either. Now I'll ask you this. Do you want to try for round 2? I'll be watching every fucking post you make from here on out. Any time you think you're being funny the end joke is going to be on you.

Tell him how it is lol. i like the lights alot better than the stock ones. either way it still makes the truck look better. i did the clear signals and clear altezza headlights on my truck dont like them a whole lot but still look better than what they did look like.

Edit: another thing that would clean the front end up and look pretty good is taking the bug guard off ha had one on my truck and took it off and it looks so much better

Edited by David711

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Those are some COOL lights bro.

damm dawg your are just asking for this shit arent you i saw you on ustream crying to steve that n8 banned you lol..

on the other hand nice lights n8 u got any other plans for the truck?

cowboys_logo.gif

Tell him how it is lol. i like the lights alot better than the stock ones. either way it still makes the truck look better. i did the clear signals and clear altezza headlights on my truck dont like them a whole lot but still look better than what they did look like.

Edit: another thing that would clean the front end up and look pretty good is taking the bug guard off ha had one on my truck and took it off and it looks so much better

its coming off too its just a pain in the ass to remove. samething wiht the side moldings. Guy who had it before me put that thing on it and if you look behind hte bug deflector its gonna take some serious buffing to get the shine back.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

lol at evermaxx last night on the live stream...

did u know that they where tinted or darker housings? for the headlight part...

the lenses arent tinted which is weird. I think its a different color housing. oh well fuck it. Ill replace them too ;.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

what kind kelvin hids u got?

and why the hell in those type of setups dont the low beam's stay on with the high beams?

anyways looks sick mang

witch tahoe has 4 headlights on each side with the corners as turn signals? with a lil light on the finder?

i seen one were i live befor thats made like that, maby was some custom shit but he had hids in his truck with 4 bulbs on each side, it was bright as hell and i wanted to shoot them bitchs out back then lol

anyways sweet setup mang, and clear bulbs ftl, i need some crystal clear headlights to help out my hids and some clear parking lights too

going from a stock kinda i unno what design in headlight asembly to a crystal clear, does it make my hids brighter? the way my trucks headlights are now milks out the light a lil bit, even with high beam

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i have 6000k HIDS and here shortly they will all stay on lol

The clear bulbs are getting replaced tomorrw as well as my passenger door switch so I cna do my 5901

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

and why the hell in those type of setups dont the low beam's stay on with the high beams?

i think u gotta buy a small piece that u put in the wiring to the headlights that makes the hi and lo beams stay on instead of either one. i think all older GM trucks are like, mine is the same way.