Sundown Audio

Jbl Bpx Crown Amp On Sale At Sounddomain

I was snooping around sounddomain looking to see if they had anything good on sale in their Hot Buys section when I came accross this one here JBL BPX2200.1. Do you guys think this is a good price for this amp even though its factory renewed? I'm still shopping around for a good solid mono block and I remember wanting one of these when they first came out. It's just that now with so many other amp manufactors out there, I'm wondering if I could get a better deal than this. I really looking for a good single 4k amp, but would be willing to go with a pair of soild 2k amps for the right price. What do you guys think?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Legacy has a very very bad 4k watt amp for like 199.99...thats if u want shit!...

Its an ok price on the JBL amp, i mnot a real big fan of JBL but its on u

LOL.... Why would you bring up Legacy????

I'm really wanting to hear from those who may have used these JBL amps before and have some first hand knowledge on them.

Oh yeah, I also know that a good 4K amp is gonna run anywhere from $800 - $2500, depending on where you get it from. This lil bit of info is for anyone else who wants to shoot off some off brand amp like Rockwood, PLye, or SoundStrom. :blink:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

LOL.... Why would you bring up Legacy????

Oh yeah, I also know that a good 4K amp is gonna run anywhere from $800 - $2500, depending on where you get it from. This lil bit of info is for anyone else who wants to shoot off some off brand amp like Rockwood, PLye, or SoundStrom. :blink:

ok..umm...i dont have one off brand piece of equipment in my vehicle. thanks. it was only a JOKE! Get over it. anyway, b4 all the ignorance, if u want a 4k go with rockford. Dont buy a refurb amp...

Lets Go Ski

ok..umm...i dont have one off brand piece of equipment in my vehicle. thanks. it was only a JOKE! Get over it. anyway, b4 all the ignorance, if u want a 4k go with rockford. Dont buy a refurb amp...

I would buy a rockford refurbed amp any day of the week, they have warranties and all.

Wow, guy you seem a bit touchy. Looks as if you need.....1pv4jni3.gif

Thanks for the suggestion though, I would like to go Rockford, but that amp is way out of my budget. Unless I buy it used.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Anyone else out there have an opinnion? I'm thinking about buying two of these and run them either on a pair of 18's or on 4 15L7's. I'm not sure yet. I've been running a single L7 now for the past two years and I want to try something different. Especially now that I have a Suburban and not a Durango.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes