i was gonna buy one the day they came out, like two fridays ago i think, they didnt have any sold out. so i said fuck it ill wait...def looks sweet tho

yeah, i tryed the two game store one was out and the other had ppl already buying them....they only got 6 that day. fuck it ill get one in december when its freezing cold and there nothing to do lol

I would go to the beach but they are covered in oil! 00sdime00 has been SLACKIN

if you go take your "fast orange" degreaser lol your gonna need it. i seen videos of those beaches and theres oil everywhere, kids where walking on it and it would stick to their feet

I love the way the new 360s look. I was |__| this close to just buying one. Then I decided to toss that money into my audio system. XD

Now I just need my 360 to red ring so I can take it to best buy and get the new one.

DAMN YOU MODERN XBOX 360 CHIPSETS!!! lmao

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

pics?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png