Sundown Audio

sometimes a good deal does come along

benz280se

i went ahead and got the hk4000d and the batteries from this guy on craigslist, even though i only went there for the batts(kinetik 2000's) he bought the amp with him for me to gaze at. well i couldn't help myself i bought that too (without testing it!) then he said if i wanted he would throw in the speakers too! at which point i though yeah sure prolly cause they are all blown. well it turns out that only one is really damaged, the magnet seperated from the voice coil.and one other has the post broken from droppin the damn thing , theyr'e f'n heavy! and the amp works perfectly. the guy and his wife were really nice and her and my lady hit it off and me and the guy were pretty kool if we werent almost 4 hrs away i think we coulda been friends but anyway the point of this is sometimes when you take a leap you land on your feet (with four heavy ass speakers!!!) pic....

th_14428_P5260118_122_362lo.JPG

th_14428_P5260118_122_362lo.JPG

not bad man what amp is that n r those subs ne good

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

the amp is ma audio hk4000, its suposed to do 3-4000 on a good electrical like 15-17v and about 2k-2500 on 13-14. and the speakers are pretty good ive heard i havent run ma stuff before but how bad can a sub that weighs almost 100lbs be lol ive seen you tube vids where people are poundin with this stuff.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2713_MA+Audio+HK4000D.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200490492993&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1&category=38647

so you say you go tstuff for free but then say you bought the other stuff also, so im a little confused.

and how much did you spend? im hoping nothing at all...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

well i bought the batteries and the amp but he gave me the speakers which he couldve just sold seperately for a good amount. and the amp is in almost new condition got that for 200 and both batts for 100 apiece i mean where you gonna find kinetik batts in great condition and 4000 watt amp that can do its rated power for this price plus solid speakers that work for free?

Archived