Sonic Electronix

Just remember... proof is the key man.. if he can prove he's doing 50s on a tl.. then he can back up what he claims... but if he can't back it up just remember there is 10000 fucktards just like him lining up to bash someone who's got a better system than them

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i like how after i told him theres a topic on SMD where everyone is making fun of him, he stops being a dumbass and goes "oh i dont care, live the forum life, i have a life to get back to" and he said he deleted all his comments cause he was tired of the "smd vs me" war.

hey my back hatch flexs like 2 inches thats the glass part what the fuck am i supposed to do about that slap some dynomat on my back window you guys are all tool bags leave the dude alone i give him probs for his flex i mean i know flex is actually really bad but to have that much flex for only 2000 watts and 1 18 is pretty fucking decent you ask me it takes alot to move your roof that much so stop hating on him

this fool is part of that 187 thing. the same one as the kid in the video

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

hey my back hatch flexs like 2 inches thats the glass part what the fuck am i supposed to do about that slap some dynomat on my back window you guys are all tool bags leave the dude alone i give him probs for his flex i mean i know flex is actually really bad but to have that much flex for only 2000 watts and 1 18 is pretty fucking decent you ask me it takes alot to move your roof that much so stop hating on him

you're dumb. oh yea and i thought everyone knew, more flex means your louder :rofl:

i doubt he pullin i 150 cause thats what im doing with 2 18's on 6k watts but my box is JUNK!

but noone should be talkin shit about anyone system's i hear the same shit all the time my system is louder than your my shit flexs more than yours my shit hits louder with less power OH hey team pioneer hit 180 db shit gets old after 15 years of this shit but i havent seen any of your guys setup so i wouldnt know.. :)

*i know this is a double post*

just stop talking. why did you join this forum just to talk down to other members? if you are complaining so much about people talking about whos louder, then get out of the audio game, its gonna happen no matter what.

Guest jesseadkins187

LMFAO i hate them faggets the team 187 i had my screen name when they were in diapers eddie so watch what you say

Guest jesseadkins187

you're dumb. oh yea and i thought everyone knew, more flex means your louder :rofl:

your obviously are the dumb one i just said FLEX IS ACTUALLY REALLY BAD! god your dumb i said for him to have that much flex its gotta be decent to flex that hard dumbass never said it was good to have that much flex and hes hittin a 160 with that much flex i was just sayin takes alot to move alot some people on here i swear...

Guest jesseadkins187

lol im team 187 worst enemy go check my page they talk shit to me all the time ill stomp them pussies

150 in the port :lol:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived