Sonic Electronix

Does the amp affect sound quality?

Power wires and/or speaker wires have no influence on the sound quality. :good:

RCA's sometimes do, because of the shielding properties and other things.

i agree. wire is wire, copper is copper, no mater how many strands you cut it into.

never used silver wire but it sounds like ray needs to be in that commercial for people looking for excuses to pay a lot of money (i forget what they were advertising). "there is real silver in this wire" lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i agree. wire is wire, copper is copper, no mater how many strands you cut it into.

never used silver wire but it sounds like ray needs to be in that commercial for people looking for excuses to pay a lot of money (i forget what they were advertising). "there is real silver in this wire" lol.

I dont use silver speaker wire, Wayyyyy to "bright" for me.

And Kranny?

WUT dont you understand about my post?

Did bias and slew go over your head?

I can explain if needed.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What did I say about power cables?

You posted the article about rca's and speaker cable.

But then yourself said that you can hear a difference, between cheap and good ones.

So now your backtrackin?

And it's heard and measuring. Just a FYI

The article is only about the Monster 1000 speaker cables. ;)

The picture shows RCA cables, but it's about speaker cables.

And you didn't say something about power cables, someone else did.

And if u look back at my posts you see that i have never said that i didn't heared a difference between RCA's. :P

I've only said that i've never heared a difference between power and speaker cables.

I respect you but you don't need to say that i tell things that i have never told.(don't know if you understand what i mean, can't write english very well.)

EDIT: and :rofl at you're last comment :P "too bright". XD

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Maybe some peaple could hear the difference and maybe some can't. If you could hear the difference and want to buy more expensive wire that sounds better to you it's all good, If you think they all sound the same it's all good too because that means you don't have to go buy the expensive one. As long as your happy with what you got is all that matters. Just my opinion.

Archived