somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 YEah you do have to pay shipping. i had to ship bulbs back because i got h13 and not h13 hi low .. to return was $5.96 shipping... so i mean is it worth it? thats your call really... Im sure you will like them... I love mine I'll just let this harness slip then Would cost more for me.. you're closer. I'm in Pennsylvania :| I just hope they hold up.. the bulbs I had in their were those halogen silstars with the blue tint on them, and the blue tint is like all melted on one side of both bulbs.. I'm wondering if it was a mistake to get 55w now.. hmm.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 I'll just let this harness slip then Would cost more for me.. you're closer. I'm in Pennsylvania :| I just hope they hold up.. the bulbs I had in their were those halogen silstars with the blue tint on them, and the blue tint is like all melted on one side of both bulbs.. I'm wondering if it was a mistake to get 55w now.. hmm.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see they will be fine ive had my HID for probably around 6 months atleast now ill take the bulb out and send you a picture if you like....
BASS14 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Where you guys getting these ddm hids? I never see any of em? Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 www.ddmtuning.com look @ pics above they are good stuff man
99GPGTX Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Slapuhho Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Mine are holding up for about 3 months now. They blink a little but nothing serious. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 see ive had no problems with my headlights and for foglights i just put mine in last weekend
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 they will be fine ive had my HID for probably around 6 months atleast now ill take the bulb out and send you a picture if you like.... nah man you don't have to I believe you see ive had no problems with my headlights and for foglights i just put mine in last weekend
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Ok make sure to take some pics tonight i wanna see what the ones you have look like at 55w and at your K rating
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.