Sonic Electronix

Im in the process of purchasing my setup but I have a few questions while doing so that I know people here can help me with. Im going to run a pair of crescendo 3ks along with a crescendo 1000.4. Im probably going to run an iraggi alt or mechman alt and a few batteries. should I run 4 batteries for that much power? anyways back to topic. I don't know how much wire I need. I was thinking about hooking all the batteries together. should I just run 1 run from the front to my first battery?

Okay man your going to need some for the run to the back so that about 30ft +/- plus some for the big 3 thats about 10ft+/- and then enough to ground and power all the batts another 20ft +/- and the some for the rear batts to the amps.

Edited by jeyrapboy

i have the same setup (or about to) and my electrical is one kinetik 1800, two 2400s. and a deka G31. 2 runs of + and - 1/0 runs front to back. DC power 270xp alt. i cant tell you how its doing off that yet but i should have it running in a couple weeks. i believe itll be enough though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so 75-100 feet will be ideal?

Yea man cuz it really does vary from one vehicle to another. For my next setup (not telling anyone yet) I will be going somewhere and picking up around 200FT of 1/0 to make sure i have enough.

ok thanks man..I was thinking a 100 foot roll of monster cable 0 gauge..decent company?

Honestly your paying out the ass for the name man, go here

http://www.knukoncep...ry=KLMX%20Kable

Here yo go and you will save a shit ton of money

1.75 a ft for 100 ft your looking at $175 plus shipping.

Edited by jeyrapboy

not thread stealing but my question is on there site were can u buy the rolls of 1/0 gauge or is by foot

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

not thread stealing but my question is on there site were can u buy the rolls of 1/0 gauge or is by foot

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0BK-50

This is for a 50ft roll you can get 100ft of the KLMX for about the same price