Rims of System?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Go with the 26"s then finish off the system

• Go with the 26"s for now
    • Finish the system now and get the 26"s next summer

ummm train horns arent always the best unless your gonna silently arm and disarm your alarm.....went thru that with a friend of mines.....bad bad idea....

Not sure what kinda bad experience you had...we installed a conductors special in my friend's F150 and all he has to do is flip the switch on (compressor) and thats it, once the alarm is armed and goes off the horn goes off with it...It doesn't honk when you arm and disarm the alarm.

well every time he armed or disarmed it his shit honked....he has a compustar alarm so I dont know....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well every time he armed or disarmed it his shit honked....he has a compustar alarm so I dont know....

Oh that sucks...My friend has the avantguard...It doesn't do that :lol: If it did I don't think he would have it...That must suck...

Off Topic...just finished talking to hornblasters...$1,125.00 for my horns

I'd finish off the audio setup first. When you're driving you don't see your rims, may sit up higher, but they don't do you any good. With your ghetto-blaster going you'll be noticed anyway, and music will sound decent when driving any time.

Plus you should put the weight of all that equipment in to see how your suspension likes it, and if there will be any changes needed to fit those rims.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I'd finish off the audio setup first. When you're driving you don't see your rims, may sit up higher, but they don't do you any good. With your ghetto-blaster going you'll be noticed anyway, and music will sound decent when driving any time.

Plus you should put the weight of all that equipment in to see how your suspension likes it, and if there will be any changes needed to fit those rims.

Should fit fine...Steve's tahoe is on 24"s and dropped...He wants to upgrade to 26"s ;)

Sounds good then.

I'm trying to see if 35s will fit without needing to be lifted on my hoe, so I guess it just depends on how much (or I should say how little) rubber you want :P

I guess with rims like that I should've assumed almost none. :)

Yeah when I do get the the rims the tires will more than likely be 305/30/26

Voted for sysytem first, rims last. I'd rather have good sound over good looks anyday. :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.