Sonic Electronix

How much space are you willing to use for your box ? If you have the money, box volume is the next step. It will help you choose the subs, and then the amps and the electrical upgrades.

Personnally, I'd put 2 powerful 18" (Fi Btl, Sundown nightshades, DC level ?, or even SSA Xcons)on a Sundown, or a Stetsom amp(that's bang for your bucks!!!). yahoo.gif

3000-4000 watts will be enough for a "daily" system !peepwall.gif

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

How much space are you willing to use for your box ? If you have the money, box volume is the next step. It will help you choose the subs, and then the amps and the electrical upgrades.

Personnally, I'd put 2 powerful 18" (Fi Btl, Sundown nightshades, DC level ?, or even SSA Xcons)on a Sundown, or a Stetsom amp(that's bang for your bucks!!!). yahoo.gif

3000-4000 watts will be enough for a "daily" system !peepwall.gif

pretty much the back cargo area behind the rear seats but have my amp mounted on the box and batteries on the box or the side.. space saving somewhat. but still a pretty decent box.. i do courier work so i need some space but im still going to have a big fucking box (to me its giant or maybe just cause its gonna be 2 18's)

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

:(

Are you using any of your cargo space or are you going to fill it with subs.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Are you using any of your cargo space or are you going to fill it with subs.

im gonna use some of my cargo space, my box size is gonna be from the back hatch to the back seats and the height of where the head rests start.. i do courier work so i have to be able to fit packages in 3 days a week, sometimes filling my truck up.. but i still can fit a big box..

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

so ive been lookin around for the sub i really want and amps i really want.. i am either gonna go the cheap route first and get 2 fi btl's with a sundown 4500 to run both.. or.. save my money but start getting second skin installed, d/c or iraggi alternators whoever can get me one first... and then get 2 soundstream xxx 18s and 2 saz 4500s.. and batteries blahblahblah.

soooo yea, im pretty set on what i would wanna get, or start doing.. just gotta have the money stack up now..

i realized i put 03 in my name not 04 so ill prolly make a new name when i start my build. blah, fat fingers.

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.

just out of curiousity...would you really be happy having something in your car that you yourself didnt even choose? i get the whole suggestion thing, but looking online so others can build your car just seems....hollow. i think youll have a lot more respect for your system when you actually spend the time researching, evaluating, reading, testing, and listening to. i think if youre going to spend money and time putting a system into your car it should be because you want it to be, not because other people told you to.

you can definitely use the other cars similar to yours as a base for ideas, but wouldnt you be happier with something just a tad more unique?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Personally I run DC, but if I had a chance to Run IA Wardens I would, they take a damn good amount of power for a sub with a 3" coil, now if they only would come up with a WardenX or someshit with a 4" coil, that would be something.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

as far as something i didnt choose goes, ive been looking around at everything, i want around 7000-9000 watts, but like i said i can either go a cheaper route or more expensive route, im sure ill go for quality and do a really nice build.

i would rather have anything in my truck right now than the bose system.. so.

i was also looking at the DC level 5's, its all going to fall together soon i have alot of options and im still evaluating everything..

once i get my mind straight yall can sit back and enjoy the show.

2004 black yukon slt

stock for now.

bose system.