My Computer Build

eh not really rethinking that im gonna need 2 gigs or more so im wondering if i can rma it and ask if i can get credit so i can buy 2 gigs if not im gonna stick with 1gig for now

the cpu idles at around 23C or so my case says dont have any software installed to check yet

yep gonna upgrade my cpu water block forget what its called but thermaltake offers an insane water block then im gonna upgrade to a 5.25in bay resevoir. i already upgraded the tubing but im gonna buy some uv blue coolant and combine the stock green tubing and the upgraded clear tubing so i get a mixture of colors under the uv light. im keeping the pump the same since its such a kick ass pump better than most out there so yeah.

Edit: found the waterblock and its beastly

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/Liqu...37/cl-w0037.asp

now thats what im talking about no idea how much it costs tho

:oaaaaaaaaaaaaa my parents computer is old and i cant handle it anymore... having mental breakdown >:(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

pentium 4 2.2g 480mb ram... its slow as hell andcould use a reformat but ehh ill leave it like that.. my comp showed up today so im transfering over my music and vids... 1.1 usb ftl :V

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer