TechForce's Ford Explorer w/ 6 Memphis CM Cast 15's

Yea i hope that all goes as planned. Shit i dont care if you film me. Yea it sucks. I am just going to play it safe, got the gain turned pretty much all the way down. I would rather have a little bump then none at all.

I don't blame ya bro! What amp are you using?

I don't blame ya bro! What amp are you using?

RF prime 500.1 So i took it and had it tuned sense i was pushing the subs to the max RMS and thought i would be fine, Boy that was a mistake! LOL

Those subs should of handled that???

Thats what i thought! Its not like i was clipping them either!

OMFG, I'm happy with my 8"s ......... The look on Ians face.... LMAO he was looking like the truck was gonna come apart !!!!!!

Ian actually took it! I am proud of him! His brother only lasted about 10 seconds! LOL! I wish I would of filmed him! I didn't think to because he had a system with 2 15's so I thought he would of been used to it! I have missed so many bailouts for that reason... I am going to start recording each demo!

nice set up you got there. and iraggi did a great job on your alt and coating. have you got it metered lately?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

nice set up you got there. and iraggi did a great job on your alt and coating. have you got it metered lately?

I played with it when the subs were already hot and got a 156.7 at the kickpanel with drivers door open... but it dropped down to 153.? One day when I will test it when the subs are cold and post it on my youtube channel... Sorry, it was 155.7... not 156.7...

Ian actually took it! I am proud of him! His brother only lasted about 10 seconds! LOL! I wish I would of filmed him! I didn't think to because he had a system with 2 15's so I thought he would of been used to it! I have missed so many bailouts for that reason... I am going to start recording each demo!

I'll be there tomorrow Ian asked me to take pics of his install and do a vid, so what time are yall ACTUALLY gonna be there???

Archived