Major Voltage issues. FML

I have a DC 270xp and xs power 3400 under the hood, never have voltage problems. 02 Impala

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Well, regrounded to the strut bolt and sanded the area to the bare metal, same problems. Also went to Autozone this time and everything checks out good. FML.

Wow man you still haven't solved this? Sucks...I hate having problems that are a bitch to solve

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Wow man you still haven't solved this? Sucks...I hate having problems that are a bitch to solve

Nope. After quite a few visits to auto parts stores and all, I plan on getting some 0/1 and running from front negative to the rear :). Also got to try that drop voltage test thing as well.

Find one of your alt mounting bolts and run 0ga from the alt case to a body ground of the car/negative terminal on the battery. Your engine/alt is on rubber motor mounts and the stock engine to ground is shitty. If you added a big 3 engine to ground you may just need to move your engine point to the although case. This run (alt case to ground) made the biggest visual voltage difference when I ran everything under the Hood.

Archived