1/0 2/0 or 3/0 welding wire

and hell it handles 300 amps up to 100 feet. right my front battery at idle reads 14.2v and the rear reads 13.3336. it has to be that crappy soundquest wire. and yes the rear batter was fully charged before i installed it.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

2/0 welding cable will be more than enough lol. I have big 3 in 2/0 and running to my amp as well and could barley get that in my amp terminals lol. It is still a tad flexible but any bigger might be a pain. 2/0 welding cable is heavy as hell too. I fused mine with 300 amp fuses btw.

i'm hopen after the switch both batteries will read 14.2. not sure if this will effet the voltage but i'm running a 250 amp fuse at the front bat and right before the rear batt i have a 175 amp fuse. he ran out of the bigger fuses and usen this til he gets more in. then i'll do 2 300 amp fuses for the batt. and use the 250 for the rear batt to amp

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i'm hopen after the switch both batteries will read 14.2. not sure if this will effet the voltage but i'm running a 250 amp fuse at the front bat and right before the rear batt i have a 175 amp fuse. he ran out of the bigger fuses and usen this til he gets more in. then i'll do 2 300 amp fuses for the batt. and use the 250 for the rear batt to amp

the solution for the big wire into 1/0 gauge ports is adapters. most places that sell weilding cable have 4/0 cable to 1/0 terminal adapters

Sonicelectronix.com carries them to

Red

Orion_Sig.jpg