Ok so im assuming all you guys are bass heads so im posting up this video i made all the stuff in it is facts and about the people trying to petition this hobby/profession i posted the link on the video if you want to check out the things these people are saying to get people to sign this petition please watch this its important to not let these people try and take away our passion so please watch

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

Carbon fiber JDM interior bits

that is ridiculous. bass can kill ppl? if a car has a set-up that is metered 190+ dbs, then yea. i hate these sensitive ppl about bass is polluting the society, this and this and that. hey, its better than spending money on drugs, or strip clubs every week. car audio is just a hobby.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

that is ridiculous. bass can kill ppl? if a car has a set-up that is metered 190+ dbs, then yea. i hate these sensitive ppl about bass is polluting the society, this and this and that. hey, its better than spending money on drugs, or strip clubs every week. car audio is just a hobby.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I was reading some of the stuff on the site and there talking about making it illegal to own or sell the equipment. Their making it sound like its crack or something. their making it a way bigger deal then it is..

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

bass can kill anywhere from 160-up. brain hemorrhaging FTL.

To Whom This May Concern, We have complained for over 3yrs to local law enforcement with not results. An Elder neighbor, a WWII, Korean & Vietnam Veteran died because of this noise, he had told me that the low frequency caused the steel plate in his head to vibrate, he like myself also had presure on the heart from this 'boom boom' noise. If the law cannot stop this problem then 'we' the citizens must take the law into our own hands, using the Judicial system and bring a lawsuit against these companies whose only goal is profits and not the health of humans. Thank you for creating this petition to bring a voice to the voiceless.

^^^^^Im calling BS on it killing him.. My grandpa is 88 and a WWII, Korean, & Vietnam Vet also and he has a pacemaker for his heart & he will sit in my truck all day with the music up and enjoy the hell out of it. I will try and get a video of it next time im at his house.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

This is nothing to worry about at all.

Zion, if thats you in the video, well, you are still young. People have been complaining about bass, and wanted to petition against bass since the 80s.

Nothing more than higher fines, and maybe taking away of car or equipment will ever happen.

I personally live in Sacramento, and this is a city of bass heads. I even have neighbors who come over and tell me they heard me, and say it sounds great, and to keep it up.. lol I'am not a 150db bass racer, but playing my system in my driveway to show a friend isnt the smartest thing to do, but I never got a complaint in 6 years here

What IS WRONG, is to play your system up anywhere where it will bother people, red lights/stop signs, parking lots close to houses, residential areas.

I turn my system up louder the faster I drive, or further away from homes

Its really just common sense

I also ALWAYS respect elderly. I turn it down when I see the grays, especially to turn around and look at me, its off!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

It is interesting to read but JMO I don't think they will ever get anywhere with this. I mean there is so much other shit, important shit at that, that needs legal attention. And honestly for every 10 people I meet and talk to about car audio and bass 9 out of 10 want to hear about it and like it.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff