newls1 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 I love this! as soon as I can afford 1, im buying . I am just in awww with this grill. http://www.hotrodgrills.com/HRG350COMBO.aspx Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 10, 2010 Author Report Posted July 10, 2010 can you image what your neighbors would think if they saw you grillin out of a SB chevy350 though!!! PRICELESS Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
JayP Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 can you image what your neighbors would think if they saw you grillin out of a SB chevy350 though!!! PRICELESS Quote
John Posted July 11, 2010 Report Posted July 11, 2010 Now thats cool! Found what I am getting my dad for his birthday this year! Quote 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
Sampsonite Posted July 11, 2010 Report Posted July 11, 2010 Haha jayP Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.