Problem with stereo or wiring?

All right so my buddy has a 2002 honda civic and teh stereo wont turn on.It used to work until his pops took it out and now it dosent work.So i check the stereo from the battery and it turns on.I check the fuse for the one in the car and its blown so i replace it and go to wire on teh stereo but it still does not turn on.Now we have power coming when we turn the key in but no power from teh constant? anybody know what might have happened?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

fuse under the hood.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

which fuse would that be?i chekced and theres no fuse under for a radio.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It's there.

not labeled radio though.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hmm shit do you know whats tis labeled then?

could also be the ground, if all the fuses are good wire the ground straight to the chassis insted of into the harness (unless you did that already

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

hondas have 2 fuse pannels one under the hood and one near the brake pedal good luck

I know that but theres not one that mark anything for the radio under the hood,.i found the one inside>anyboyd know whats its called for the one inside?