Painted my jeep moldings today ***UPDATE*** PICS OF WHEELS ADDED

lol

ya it dose look alot better then stock bro :drinks:

Oh yeah Plus one of my wheels was silver the other 3 a different color. It bugged me so damn bad.

It was SUPPOSED to be MATTE but after i got it sprayed on one a noticed it i was like damn! OH WELL they still look a lot better. They wheels i want i believe are flat black. Not sure tho.

Yeah i know what u mean, but this paint i used came out like dust black, I used it before i got my wheels, i did the same thing with the index cards. I thought it was sick, they have other colors to make it look like that mustang u saw,

Owwwwwwwwww

Yeah i know what u mean, but this paint i used came out like dust black, I used it before i got my wheels, i did the same thing with the index cards. I thought it was sick, they have other colors to make it look like that mustang u saw,

YEAH i seen that shit at lowes. I got the primer and clear at lowes it was like 3 $ cheaper then autozone. They didnt have the color i wanted so i went with i thought would look best next.

It was SUPPOSED to be MATTE but after i got it sprayed on one a noticed it i was like damn! OH WELL they still look a lot better. They wheels i want i believe are flat black. Not sure tho.

Owwwwwwwwww

that looks great! What steps did you use to paint your cladding? I am thinking of doing the same thing to my car and I want it to last.

All i did was wash it with some soap and water, and then sprayed some rustoluem plastic paint right on it. Going to do clear coat soon. But i have already hit them with folding chairs and other thing and NOTHING happened.

looks hella better than stock man! get some more pics!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

looks hella better than stock man! get some more pics!!

I will, going out to do some job hunting tomorrow and it should be nice out. SO ill get some more pics out in the sun and not so close. So you can see what the clad molding and wheels look like togther on the truck.

Archived