Painted my jeep moldings today ***UPDATE*** PICS OF WHEELS ADDED

Alright guys i think i might make a build thread, with all the different work, i will just have to find the time to sit down and post all the pics.

Also i plan on taking some break cleaner and taking the rear tint off the tails and redoing them. Also i am either going to tint the side markers and turn signals, or get some crystal clear side markers and turn signals. Idk yet but the ones i got work for now. lol

ya the lil parts on cars are the most lol

and that ipod is w8ing for u bro :drinks:

edit: a build log can have all ur work in it....u have seen mine xD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Oh shit man i forgot all about it!!! lol ill text you here in a minute i still need to scape together some cash right quick. Just spent $250 at autozone this week alone lol

edit: a build log can have all ur work in it....u have seen mine xD

Yea i know that is what i am thinking about. I was putting it off but now that i am doing all different kinds of shit. It will be easier to keep track of 1 thread then 10. Pluss all the comments

I would love to see my baby look like this i have always loved this look.

zjafter3jq0.jpg

But then again i might just get some nice wheels and tires that fill up my wheel wells a little more. For the time being

that jeep looks sick, def with just some 31" tires and some of those steel wheels your jeep will look way different!

exactly!!! My buddys dad works for american tire ditro, and said that they have some nice black steel wheels that they carry. So when he get another catolog i am going to look through it and find something that i like.

I think my buddy was able to fit 30s without ANY problem 31s has SOME rub.

exactly!!! My buddys dad works for american tire ditro, and said that they have some nice black steel wheels that they carry. So when he get another catolog i am going to look through it and find something that i like.

I think my buddy was able to fit 30s without ANY problem 31s has SOME rub.

yeah they will prob rubb, but will take little work to make them fit, might have to cut alittle of the plastic on the inner fender and maybe alittle on the bottom corner of the front bumper

yeah they will prob rubb, but will take little work to make them fit, might have to cut alittle of the plastic on the inner fender and maybe alittle on the bottom corner of the front bumper

Well i plan on doing some plastic surgery (get it!!!!) lol to the front bumper here soon. for more cleanance.

:rofl: there you go, if you dont mind cutting it should be no problem.

those wheels are prob like 40-60 bucks each, check out summit racing they have them pretty cheap too

Archived