well the car alone is 16-18k and insurance my parents pay for so no worries there and my income is over $1250/ month so i can afford the gas and stock form the factory it only comes with 305 horses which i can handle easily, i drive my dads saleen S281 supercharged around and stock it comes 465HP from saleen ive opened that baby up on the highway at 3:30 in the morning, and there is nothin that ive driven that compares to that acceleration

and just to add to my earlier post, im going to put a new exhaust on and im open to suggestions, i want that mean low rumble when idling

ive heard to get magna flow 40's or bassani but i dk, full exhaust or should i just get the tips cuz i was thinking about just going with a whole new exhaust

Magan flow 40's ive never heard of those I thought it was flowmaster 40's but I could be wrong just my 2 cents.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Magan flow 40's ive never heard of those I thought it was flowmaster 40's but I could be wrong just my 2 cents.

ahh yea your right my bad, ive been lookin at the flowmasters today im just getting confused cuz i wanna get htis done soon

ahh yea your right my bad, ive been lookin at the flowmasters today im just getting confused cuz i wanna get htis done soon

Yea flowmaster 40's will give you a deep low rumble to me they sound bad ass on mustangs.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I'd do Camel back heads forged pistons a mild cam upgrade 2400 stall converter Hooker headers and 60 Series Delta Flow Three Chamber Mufflers Hoosiers street legal slicks that should be way fast enough for u

yea i dont need the slicks cuz im gonna be using it for daily driving, but all the other suggestions, good ideas thanks

Again I say. Don't spend money on the car. Upgrading the car will not build on your driving skills. The better driver wins the race, not the faster car!!! Spend the money on a driving school, not on parts

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived