Damn theres alot of ppl dumpin his build thread, F that, just dont post then. He just excited about havin all this stuff to play with. Give him some time hell get things together.

Keep workin at it, get loud :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I totally agree with what you said Benji...But listen if he wants his stuff to look low quality and he is happy with it then oh well i guess he is happy with it. He will not ever take advice from anyone so telling him to do so or bashing him is just pointless..

If he is happy with his shit then let it be...Please stop thrashing him guys Thanks

Everyone loves giving Andy shit... What everyone needs to realize is that he is young and learning... advice not insults... even if he doesnt take the advice... If ya think his work looks like crap... be a little constructive on it... I know it is easy to insult people on forums... but be nice!!! LOL! I have heard that he has been a duche to people on here, but he has stopped... (Trust me, whoever he was being a duche to gave it right back)

one thing I noticed about andy... he must be hyper... he is always changin things... but.. alot of people are self taught... trial and error... lets face it, it is hard to sometimes take advice off the internet, so much of it is just pure BS and all you seasoned installers know it! Andy, as far as taking critisizm, you do need to relax... but I know how it feels to have my shit picked apart and I snapped before and realized that everyone has thier own way of doing things... It it werent for haters, I don't think alot of people would be motivated to do as well as they do... take it as a compliment...

On another note... no one likes to hear that thier hard work sucks ass... LOL!

thanks guys, i know im not the best at it but i try my hardest to do the best i possibly can, i know i have anger issues and i get pissed off easily, im working hard to control what i say and what i do, its just harder for me than the normal person, i have a lot of issues and i try to work around them, i dont have the best motor skills and i know that, i cannot draw a straight line and my hands shake 24/7 so its harder for me to do simple things like most of you take for granted

all i do is try my hardest and work with the hand i was delt

i try to take advice but its hard for me to tell if people are being sincere or just hating, to put it in refrence to normal people, the frontal lobe of the brain controls social skills and reactions, mine does not function normally my frontal lobe is about 1/8th the normal size but my other parts are much larger than normal, i have a iq of 152 as professionally tested but i act like a know it all because i dont have the social skills i need in life,

i will probally never be able to live alone, but i try my hardest at everyday life

just remember what comes easily to you may not come easily to others

alright it is bagged. not the way i thought but at least you werent lying

continue then

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

hey man fuck the other dudes, its lookin pretty good and if your really 16 then your a lucky SOB for getting a partial sponsor from atomic and getting all the gear ya got. keep it up

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived