Best place to buy tail lights?? and looking for suggestions

ok im looking at getting some different tail lights for the truck. Just finished installing my 8k 55w fog lights... and 8k 55w headlight low beams a while back.. So i want to replace my tail lights with some after markets.. thought about maybe some smoked LED's but i dont know where to look to order ... or what style.. so if anyone have any suggestions of something that will look good let me know..

IMGS OF TRUCK AND HID BELOW:

24036_1403063078614_1293459821_31168191_6664023_n.jpg

34766_1524006102114_1293459821_31483866_7326032_n.jpg

Edited by Kryptic
Sig.jpg

Buddy of mine just put these on his 05

Spyder Taillights

Price is high, but I'm sure you could find em cheaper on ebay. They look really good on his truck though, better than his "smoked" (aka rattle canned) stock tails.

its funny you mention those... From the beginning i've liked those lights but ive really wanted to see what they look like on a silverado... Any chance of getting your buddy to take some pics and send / email me them?

Sig.jpg

Could always just VHT the tails with a couple clear coats. If you do it right it looks great, I did for my camaro and was impressed on how it looked for only spending $20 total, plus you can control how dark you want it. I'm not a fan of aftermarket lights really and thats just a suggestion.

Edited by cfallsguy

Could always just VHT the tails with a couple clear coats. If you do it right it looks great, I did for my camaro and was impressed on how it looked for only spending $20 total, plus you can control how dark you want it. I'm not a fan of aftermarket lights really and thats just a suggestion.

I've seen a few that did the VHT... i mean dont look bad... idk probably will go aftermarket tho

Sig.jpg

its funny you mention those... From the beginning i've liked those lights but ive really wanted to see what they look like on a silverado... Any chance of getting your buddy to take some pics and send / email me them?

Well...sorry, but I can't. lol I just found out he wrecked it last night after a car show. Nobody got hurt, just the truck, his ego, and a phone pole. The pics Beatbox posted should be good enough though ;)

Those look clearer though, my buddy may have VHT'd his a little, they seemed a bit darker.