2001 Suburban.. Make it a Build car, or sell it? Need opinions!! PICS

like a jetta is any thing good thats nothing but an over priced matchbox/hotwheels car mad of soft easy to crush metal so stfu damn some of u people need to drop the dumb little kid shit grow upits dumb people like u that make people like Team Atomic Andrew ask an admin to close his topic and start screwing sites like this one up

The topic was opinions and i gave him mine, i did nothing wrong and i didnt break the rules in any way. The kumodo dragon, and 'busa were just jokes that you took too seriously. You have no right insulting me or my work. If the author of the topic has an issue with me he can PM me. And if you have any further issues regarding my posts you can PM me too.

The topic was opinions and i gave him mine, i did nothing wrong and i didnt break the rules in any way. The kumodo dragon, and 'busa were just jokes that you took too seriously. You have no right insulting me or my work. If the author of the topic has an issue with me he can PM me. And if you have any further issues regarding my posts you can PM me too.

hey im just throwing it out there so u and everyone else know thats y forums like this fall apart and thats y so many people cant get along or be happy about things they try to do and just give up sorry about what i said but i have put up with stuff like that my hole life so if u can see where im coming from then ok but if not then what ever but other wise nice car any way and so is any body else's long as u put the work in to it its worth it iight well i got stuff to do lata

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

:ban2: :ban2: Hell yeah i'd buy it in a heart beat I can imagine 8 18's in a tunnel tuned to 28hz. :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

:yahoo:

lol

Edited by chevyman217

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

The rubber and etc no radio.... it's the cheapest package.... you can't get teh car cheaper than that, most people buy em like that for work vehicles... all white chevy 1500.... interior is just like that... it's a work truck.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

take the sticker off the side, bag it and fabricate it to lay (now you have a snow plow), chop the top, fiberglass wide body kit, shave everything including the tires, dont change the interior youll use the space to haul your laid out 'busa, wait wait, custom dash 50's era gauges, and 2 tvs one for you an one for your komodo dragon. but honestly id just buy a rear seat an flip it. suburbans are played out.

Your humor isn't humorous . nice try tho .. And btw.. Contribute all you want , ( even with ridiculous ideas like your entire post ) But Not once did I ask you if Suburbans were played out. So if YOU have a problem with the Suburban, maybe YOU should PM ME..

Yea I m in northern MN .. we avg 140" of snow a year.. Im used to the 2 WD thing.. But just wondering what mods cost, how much suspension costs, and all the other little things ill need to make it look descent

Off Topic sorta how north are you, I lived in Detroit Lakes for about 6 yrs

So, did you take it around to dealers today?

Haha.. yeeeaaaaaa.. WEll even tho NADA and KBB show it at an AVG trade in @ $6000, they didnt wanna give me anywhere near that.. THey said it would be to hard to sell in a market up here.. Which Unfortunately I cant argue with them on.. But to low ball me @ 2500 was a joke.. I laughed and and said have a good day ;)

BUT We have a Cash for clunkers deal where you can trade in your car and get a Minimum of $3500 , no matter how big a POS it is.. It doesnt even have to run.. So Im thinking my Mitsubishi that Im trying to get rid of ( 02 diamante ) that has caused me nothing but problems, OR the suburban, I will be able to dump off to them and get a good trade in.. hopefully $5000? and if so they look like they have alot of descent cars there.. G6, G8, New Fusions with less than 10k miles .. Any one have this in their area or no how it works?

the video is on the left side

http://www.bennaford.com/index.php

Haha.. yeeeaaaaaa.. WEll even tho NADA and KBB show it at an AVG trade in @ $6000, they didnt wanna give me anywhere near that.. THey said it would be to hard to sell in a market up here.. Which Unfortunately I cant argue with them on.. But to low ball me @ 2500 was a joke.. I laughed and and said have a good day ;)

BUT We have a Cash for clunkers deal where you can trade in your car and get a Minimum of $3500 , no matter how big a POS it is.. It doesnt even have to run.. So Im thinking my Mitsubishi that Im trying to get rid of ( 02 diamante ) that has caused me nothing but problems, OR the suburban, I will be able to dump off to them and get a good trade in.. hopefully $5000? and if so they look like they have alot of descent cars there.. G6, G8, New Fusions with less than 10k miles .. Any one have this in their area or no how it works?

the video is on the left side

http://www.bennaford.com/index.php

I say just buy it from your mom. You won't have payments and you'll have what sounds like a good vehicle.

We have a cash for clunkers thing here, too. One dealership will give you $4500 for your vehicle, no matter what condition it's in.. but I heard from somebody that your new vehicle has to be $15,000 (before "discount") ..and another dealer giving $2000 for anything, but their vehicles were wayy overpriced before this and probably even more now ($2k probably added to everything rofl)

If you can afford the payments just use your car and continue trying to sell the suburban.. try ebay? surely somebody would buy it with those miles..

Edit: Also, I don't see any G8's at that dealer.. or fusions with under 10k miles :P

Edited by somerandomguy