I'm not posting this in the show off or lifted section since its not mine. It's my brother's who isn't a member, just glances the forums here and there. Hopefully doing a blow through on this thing within a month or two and I'll make him join then. But we put on a 5" Pro Comp suspension kit and he got his new 17" rims with 32" tires on. Hardest part of the whole thing was getting the damn pitman arm off, took almost 2 hours between the two of us, and cutting all the damn rivets off. Makes no sense why one side is bolts and nuts and the other is rivets in the same exact spots. Oh well, done now and not coming off. Here you go.

c9cf5e60.jpg

895f7a41.jpg

5878a4f4.jpg

Oh yeah, his birthday was yesterday, I got him a set of DDM HIDs. Supposed to be 5k on 35watt ballast. They have some blue to them though. I think they're actually 6ks but I could be wrong. First time ever having HIDs. definately nice quality and I'll be ordering mine from them. 20 bucks for 2 day shipping. Ordered Monday night and they were here Thursday.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Its not 4x4. Its not a V6 either. The to do list includes a locked rear end and a V6 possibly turbo charged. He is just tired of all the dropped Rangers and everyone's looks the same. Dropped and showed out or lifted and just off road only. He wants the mean look outside and the show on the inside. I'll post the tire specs tomorrow. All I know off the top of my head is they are 17x8 inch rims and the tires are 32 inches. He was going to do 33s but wants to take it easy on his 4 banger for now. If we get the V6 in, next year he wants to do a 3 inch body lift and possibly 36" tires. I'll post a day pic when I see it next since our week day schedule is completely opposite.

And stock was 15x6" rims and I think 26" tires, maybe 27....

Only day pic I have

f4f87613.jpg

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

downfinger.gif

downfinger.gif

downfinger.gif

Save the trees....... We need oxygen!!!!!! Become one with nature my child. build around the forest!!!

rofl.gif

Yes I have a case of the smartassness tonight, shhhhhhh!!!

Edited by GRITS

Those HIDs don't look like 5000K in the picture, 5000K is the purest white, they look more like 8000K. I know, cuz between my friends and I, we own sets of 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, and 15000K HIDs, but your camera could just be polarizing the light. and we always buy Xentec on ebay, in case you wondered.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Its not 4x4. Its not a V6 either. The to do list includes a locked rear end and a V6 possibly turbo charged. He is just tired of all the dropped Rangers and everyone's looks the same. Dropped and showed out or lifted and just off road only. He wants the mean look outside and the show on the inside. I'll post the tire specs tomorrow. All I know off the top of my head is they are 17x8 inch rims and the tires are 32 inches. He was going to do 33s but wants to take it easy on his 4 banger for now. If we get the V6 in, next year he wants to do a 3 inch body lift and possibly 36" tires. I'll post a day pic when I see it next since our week day schedule is completely opposite.

And stock was 15x6" rims and I think 26" tires, maybe 27....

Only day pic I have

Ouch 4cyl and 2wd... I was watching some videos on youtube of lifted rangers and some guy had one and in the comments he said his is the 6cyl and somebody else had a 4cyl lifted one (both with big tires and such) and it's not .. very good. Doubt he's planning on offroading with it, though.

I think you have something confused with the tire size though :P 26" stock? A new full size truck/suv comes with like 18-20" lol

Those HIDs don't look like 5000K in the picture, 5000K is the purest white, they look more like 8000K. I know, cuz between my friends and I, we own sets of 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, and 15000K HIDs, but your camera could just be polarizing the light. and we always buy Xentec on ebay, in case you wondered.

Yeah, they look more like 8k or 10k.. but in the 2nd pic and somewhat in the third pic the lights from the top of the gas station look purple, and I'm almost 100% sure they aren't so yeah.

Edited by somerandomguy

No 4x4. He didn't gave oem tires. He had 26" tires put on the stick wheels last year. The lights are a little less blue in person but they do have some blue to them.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150