mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

can i get some more pictures of your dash?

i like how you painted it, been thinking of doing the same to my car,

then i see yours! lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

maybe il get this much feed back when i go to FI :D lol

Maybe you'll get this much feedback if you posted what you have better, and respond to peoples comments when they make em.

Here it is after I first did it. I need to redo with plasic primer, because its starting to crack now.

untitled3.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

tahoe looks good. :rofl: (i had to) you should paint that lip white on them rims bro or get someone to photoshopit first it will loook beast

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

are you planning on more interior mods?

O yeah the plan is to do the whole interior black with white accents. Just gotta do other stuff first. The interior is probably the last thing im gonna do. I still need to commit to painting the bumpers and grill shell all white.

Red-navi you made me lol.

I was excited at the begining of the day. I got my wiring harness in after waiting for a month. Tore my whole dash apart took out the factory intergrated XM radio to clear up dash room. Got everything all wired in and the fucking piece o shit clarion cd player doesnt work. The usb port doesnt even work on it. Turns on but the only thing that plays is the radio :( So ive gotta wire my LOC back in to have some kind of bumps. Then it got super dark outside fast and started to rain. So i end up inside the 100 degree yukon with all the doors shut trying to half ass put everything in so I can drive to work tonight. On the upside of things I got my second Sundown SAE-1200 and 20 ft of 8 gauge spreaker wire in. :)

All that XM shit taking up space in my dash.

002-7.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

This is how I get to drive to work tonight.lol

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg