mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

Well the box is finally done. It sounds about like I expected it too. Not too much louder but, hey what can you expect from the same power just more speaker?

108.jpg

107.jpg

:clapping: :clapping:

:good:

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

In that picture probably 1.5-2" but it can be pushed back further. I can probably get 4"

hmmmmm.... imo not enough room. you just created a fourth order, question is whats it tuned to. wont know what it sounds like till you get it playing good luck though

Not a 4th order. But more compression on the port. As it's about the same distance from the back wall as the port is high, you are making the port about 18"'s longer, so the tuning will be looooow ;p

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

Well after listing to some more songs today it is actually considerably louder. The box hits lower and cleaner than the last one. I am having some port flex issues because I didn't run those dowels through the port, but I'm just gonna cut some dowels and slide them in the to fix the problem no biggie. I also just noticed the Fi symbol on the speakers are two different colors.FTL

The video is short because I ran out of memory. After watching the video I'm not happy with the quality at all. The camera is missing soooooo much of the flex. Everything in there is moving but on the camera nothing is moving that much, so I'm gonna find a better camera then I will make another video.

Edit: Apparently there is something wrong with my video it has been processing for about 8 hours now, and I'm at work so I cant re-upload it, so maybe tomorrow I can get it working.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Very nice, considering the power you have B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived