SITE HAS OUTGROWN BADDABING SERVERS! GOTTA MOVE AND DONT KNOW WHERE!!

Hey Steve and David, how about getting some Steve Meade Designs stickers with website address. I would be more than proud to have my vehicle(s) wear the sitckers and it may help out with paying for bandwidth.

Just an idea. Some type of promotional stuff like that may help on things quite a bit.

And still if I can get where to send a money order, I will get one out.

This has actually been discussed, the problem right now is that the server we are on isnt powerfull enough to hold Us and 50 other smaller sites, we are loading up the server lol, the host says we are his biggest bw/server load/new hits  client on 8 servers, he has nothing but a private server for us and thats outragous money.

we are looking for a new host, I have talked to our current host and we wont be dropped, was told to take our time to find a really good, bigger hosting company that can handle our needs.

been recommended to Dreamhost.com and Godaddy a few times so Im sure we will get it taken care of soon.

Megalo, if I could play with computers like that i would be in heaven, dats alotta puter power right there.

lol i wouldnt mind going up in there with a jackhammer... lol i think violent thoughts  :-[

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest 90accordman

Hey Steve and David, how about getting some Steve Meade Designs stickers with website address. I would be more than proud to have my vehicle(s) wear the sitckers and it may help out with paying for bandwidth.

Just an idea. Some type of promotional stuff like that may help on things quite a bit.

And still if I can get where to send a money order, I will get one out.

This has actually been discussed, the problem right now is that the server we are on isnt powerfull enough to hold Us and 50 other smaller sites, we are loading up the server lol, the host says we are his biggest bw/server load/new hits  client on 8 servers, he has nothing but a private server for us and thats outragous money.

we are looking for a new host, I have talked to our current host and we wont be dropped, was told to take our time to find a really good, bigger hosting company that can handle our needs.

been recommended to Dreamhost.com and Godaddy a few times so Im sure we will get it taken care of soon.

Megalo, if I could play with computers like that i would be in heaven, dats alotta puter power right there.

wanna visit my job :)

I would try looking at 1and1.com their hosting packages are wonderful and are very well priced. I do not know how much bandwidth and space you use, but I know for right now, I pay 14.99 for 250 gig of hdd space and then 2500gb transfer limit. As I said I don't know how much you use or anything but they might be able to work out something with you. I can also look around and ask a few friends to see if they have anything if you still need help.

[EDITED]

Guest MegaloManiac

93cutty, can you please take the time to retype those posts? Its very poor sentence structure, makes me(and others) confused on what excatly you have to offer. thanks

about 150 gigs a month, the problem isnt bandwidth at this moment, its all the unique hits we get, so many new people hit the site it has to load all the images and everything it puts a strain on the server.