Best Head Phones For Under $100

already looked at dre but at 400 bucks a pop im good

and all the reviews ive read said skull candy sucks???

Who ever said skullcandy sucks is a retard..Ive had 2 pairs of skullcandys for over a year and a half with no problems..Sick base...No static when ur bumpin..Super comfortable.... and one of the pairs I bought at ROSS for $10 and the other craigslist for $25...They are almost identical to the boes noise canceling headphones but a 5th the price....Life time warranty too haha

I think ill try the senn before skullcandys.

No earbuds lol

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Who ever said skullcandy sucks is a retard..Ive had 2 pairs of skullcandys for over a year and a half with no problems..Sick base...No static when ur bumpin..Super comfortable.... and one of the pairs I bought at ROSS for $10 and the other craigslist for $25...They are almost identical to the boes noise canceling headphones but a 5th the price....Life time warranty too haha

One way to make yourself look extremely unknowledgeable on the internet is to make unwarranted personal attacks...

And yes, compared to most Sennheisers, Grados, AKGs, etc. Skullcandy is garbage. Period. I'm not telling you something I've heard on the internet. I'm telling you what I know from personal experience. The only times my Skullcandies even come out now is when I can't find my earbuds and I have to go outside cut grass or something.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ok skull candy sucks. Step out of the sand box and listen to a good quality set of headphones and youll understand. there is much more to the spectrum than just bass or no static. bose is also not considered high end.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ok skull candy sucks. Step out of the sand box and listen to a good quality set of headphones and youll understand. there is much more to the spectrum than just bass or no static. bose is also not considered high end.

thank you! skull candy is like sony explod... just plain terrible

so i think im going to buy the sennheiser hd428 tonight unless i get any other input???

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic