Infinitely Baffled The Do-Over. :P

have you considered adding weight to the trunk lid to reduce flex?

I love the setup but it looks like it needs a serious load of work done to remove air leaks lol, or you could port it through the center of the rear deck to make them less of an issue too ;)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Looks pimpp!

Thanks man! I like looking pimp. :)

Whats the part number on MasterCarr for those inserts you put in with the allen keys?I cant find them.

Here is a start.

Threaded inserts

Hope this helps.

have you considered adding weight to the trunk lid to reduce flex?I love the setup but it looks like it needs a serious load of work done to remove air leaks lol, or you could port it through the center of the rear deck to make them less of an issue too ;)

:( Awe man, I thought I was doing good. :)

Whats the part number on MasterCarr for those inserts you put in with the allen keys?

I cant find them.

I tried posting a link, but it didn't work. In Mc Master-Carr you're looking for self tapping threaded inserts. Here is a part number to help you out.

92105A018

It's for a 10-32 insert.

Link doesn't work for me, but it'll put me in the right direction. What size would you use for securing subs to a baffle?

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Link doesn't work for me, but it'll put me in the right direction. What size would you use for securing subs to a baffle?

A 1/4-20 machine screw will go through the mounting holes but you'll have to get the insert locations spot on. I used 10-32 machine screws and inserts to give me a little wiggle room in case I was a little off. :)

The build is awesome and you seem to be a really really nice guy. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on that sound processor, it looks really neat.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. That's what this place is all about, hanging out and helping out while having a good time. Your avatar cracks me up, little dude means business. :)

Looks really nice man.

Wish I had got my demo though. :good::pardon:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived