2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

That's so funny I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard. Would have loved to see your face when you realized nobody was there. Did you look around to see if anybody caught you yelling at the decal on your truck? :rofl:

Well... funny you should mention that as well!!!! LOL!!!! My wife heard me yelling so she came into the garage... I was still yelling because I was holding a large piece of the vinyl and she wasked me who I was yelling at... I was soooo pissed I wasn't thinking straight!!! I thought that my son was just sitting there staring at me and wouldn't saying anything... I told her to drag his ass out of the truck and she is the one that made me realize that he was still in school! LMFAO! Old age I guess! LOL! It isn't just me... it startled a couple people... just the way I have them placed on the back doors is perfect I guess! I will take a pic of it when the sun hits it just right and post it... you will see why I thought it was someone! LOL!

the mixed subs imo are a waste for 2 reasons.

1. with a PROPER box either set is going to give you good response with plenty of output.

2. just plain looks ghetto, like as if equipment was found and the thought process was well lemme add these i'll be louder that way.

Maybe your pulling off some numbers Ive never seen before ( doubt it) but i don't think there's anything that would empower me to run 2 18s and 2 15s.

the mixed subs imo are a waste for 2 reasons.

1. with a PROPER box either set is going to give you good response with plenty of output.

2. just plain looks ghetto, like as if equipment was found and the thought process was well lemme add these i'll be louder that way.

Maybe your pulling off some numbers Ive never seen before ( doubt it) but i don't think there's anything that would empower me to run 2 18s and 2 15s.

Did you read my posts??? I did that because it was subs that were laying around originally... 2 RE Audio XXX 18's (Which sucked and got replaced quick with FI) and 2 SXX 15's... This truck gets driven about 5 miles per week and mainly sits in the walmart parking lot... But... before I swapped out the SXX 15's it did 146.3 @30hz at slammin n jammin... And I will respond to your 2 reasons...

1. The box is proper... it was designed on Term-PRO... the box is fine... I don't do 2 subs... I like air movement and flexin...

2. Thanks! Don't be hating cause my weakest system dogs urs bro... Lemme see some of your builds! I bet I can pick it apart as well! i built this system in 1 day... I don't have weeks to play with it... Plus the shit gets changed out alot... If you don't like it... suck my balls... I won't loose ANY sleep over it... As for numbers... it did 147.8 @30hz on termlab before I switched out the 15's... ain't nothing special... but... let me see your work vehicle!

Anybody can dog someone's system.... but... put yours against it on the meter... How low can you go?

Did you read my posts??? I did that because it was subs that were laying around originally... 2 RE Audio XXX 18's and 2 SXX 15's... This truck gets driven about 5 miles per week and mainly sits in the walmart parking lot... But... before I swapped out the SXX 15's it did 146.3 @30hz at slammin n jammin... And I will respond to your 2 reasons...

1. The box is proper... it was designed on Term-PRO... the box is fine... I don't do 2 subs... I like air movement and flexin...

2. Thanks! Don't be hating cause my weakest system dogs urs bro... Lemme see some of your builds! I bet I can pick it apart as well! i built this system in 1 day... I don't have weeks to play with it... Plus the shit gets changed out alot... If you don't like it... suck my balls... I won't loose ANY sleep over it... As for numbers... it did 147.8 @30hz on termlab before I switched out the 15's... ain't nothing special... but... let me see your work vehicle!

Anybody can dog someone's system.... but... put yours against it on the meter... How low can you go?

wow how you became a mod here never mind a partner of SMD i will never know, but what i do know is you my friend act like your 14.

take the advice people are giving you and work off it dont get all defensive and revert back to being an E-Thug.

you've got alot of growing up to do pall

Ps, your shits weak

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

way to get defensive about constructive criticism.

im over the number game in my person car. i like things that are moderately loud and sound GREAT. when i had the "loud" bug though in my explorer it was louder with 2 18s then your numbers off 2500rms. Also my old trunk car accord was louder as well with a single 15. so the numbers spewing is kinda pointless.

I simply replied because you seemed to be clueless as to why people were giving you crap about mismatched subs be it sizes or brands. I personally dont care about your ragtag system, theres far worse then it on this very site, i just as i said replied as my thoughts on the 2 different sets of subs.

Also because a box was made on term pro (i hope you meant term-pak) doesnt make it correct. same with bass box pro winisd and all the other box creators software.

wow how you became a mod here never mind a partner of SMD i will never know, but what i do know is you my friend act like your 14.

take the advice people are giving you and work off it dont get all defensive and revert back to being an E-Thug.

you've got alot of growing up to do pall

Ps, your shits weak

I have been taking advice from people about this... matter of fact... I am thinking about removing the partition on the 15's and retuning the vents... going off what a couple people said about the amp... that wasn't advice that I got an attitude about... that was basically a flat out insult... Dam straight I am going to defend myself and my work... Show me ONE OTHER POST where I got an attitude with someone???? You can't... Want respect... give respect...

im over the number game in my person car. i like things that are moderately loud and sound GREAT. when i had the "loud" bug though in my explorer it was louder with 2 18s then your numbers off 2500rms. Also my old trunk car accord was louder as well with a single 15. so the numbers spewing is kinda pointless.

I simply replied because you seemed to be clueless as to why people were giving you crap about mismatched subs be it sizes or brands. I personally dont care about your ragtag system, theres far worse then it on this very site, i just as i said replied as my thoughts on the 2 different sets of subs.

Also because a box was made on term pro (i hope you meant term-pak) doesnt make it correct. same with bass box pro winisd and all the other box creators software.

Nah... I wasn't clueless to what they were saying... I just never really ran into the problem they were describing... well... I did.. but I misunderstood what they were saying at first... I too don't care about numbers... I feel the insult on the equipment was not necessary... I do undertand what you are saying about mismatched subs sizes... but... I have seen it quit a bit... but mostly when someone wants different freq's.. like 10's for midbass and 18's for lows or so on...

Sorry... I am not gonna let someone sit there and pic apart my shit without defending myself...

Stop hating on his stuff, its his rides he can do what he pleases. It's called being creative.

EDIT: But with EVERY design there is always a pack of trolls and haters.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Hey.. u r right about the equipment! Those are leftovers from swapouts on my other rides! I m not rich...

Stop hating on his stuff, its his rides he can do what he pleases. It's called being creative.

EDIT: But with EVERY design there is always a pack of trolls and haters.

Yeah.. I know... I just never hate on anyones shit because I know people put there hard work and effort into thier system and I give them the respect not to talk shit about thier systems... Maybe I m too moody! LOL!

Archived