2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

OK.... I cut the inside of the partition and left about 4" all the way around for bracing... It didn't make any noticable difference... But... I drove out of town today and was able to gain the amp today without the police getting called!!!! :clapping: So it is hitting harder now that I gained the amp properly...

OK.... I cut the inside of the partition and left about 4" all the way around for bracing... It didn't make any noticable difference... But... I drove out of town today and was able to gain the amp today without the police getting called!!!! :clapping: So it is hitting harder now that I gained the amp properly...

why are you setting the gain with the subs hooked up?

why are you setting the gain with the subs hooked up?

Ol school baby! Do it by ear.. been doing it that way for a little over 20 years and never blown a sub EXCEPT 2 RE Audio XXX 18's... and set them once with a meter and blew them just as quick... went back with the way I know best...

If your wanting to know how he became a Mod let alone a SMD Partner..... GO ASK STEVE..... he'll fill you in.

Acts like he's 14?? Maybe its the punks on this forum thats rubbed off on him since he's been here....... just sayin

And I dont recall him asking for advice on his build. This is the Member Builds / SHOW OFF Forum... He is showing off his work not askin for suggestions!

If you post something up your going to get peoples feedback no matter what, if you do like it then don't reply too it.

We have partner packages beginning at $150 / month.

Tony

So this guy pays too be a smd partner, so he is basically paying to be a mod. Steve wasn't like techforce I like the way you handle things lets make you a mod and a smd partner. Techforce paid too be both. I can't believe they let someone like techforce be a mod. When someone is a mod they arent supposed too act like a 12 year old. This whole thread is a joke. SMD is just like ca.com these days. ca.com is a joke and all its full of is trolls and thats what this site is become. You techforce being a mod should take care of trolls not play there game and act like one. This forum used too be the shit, you could learn so much from every post you read. I used too be on here everyday all day, now days I can't stand too read all the bullshit on here and the only time I come on here is when I want too laugh.

Haters will hate, and trolls will do there thing ALWAYS not matter where your at.

Haters will hate, and trolls will do there thing ALWAYS not matter where your at.

It can be kept under control tho. Look at ssa it is a huge forum and you dont ever see trolls over there(when you do it is taken care of quick). All people want too do over there is help.

It can be kept under control tho. Look at ssa it is a huge forum and you dont ever see trolls over there(when you do it is taken care of quick). All people want too do over there is help.

Yea

If you post something up your going to get peoples feedback no matter what, if you do like it then don't reply too it.

So this guy pays too be a smd partner, so he is basically paying to be a mod. Steve wasn't like techforce I like the way you handle things lets me you a mod and a smd partner. Techforce paid too be both. I can't believe they let someone like techforce be a mod. When someone is a mod they arent supposed too act like a 12 year old. This whole thread is a joke. SMD is just like ca.com these days. ca.com is a joke and all is full of is trolls and thats what this site is become. You techforce being a mod should take care of trolls not play there game and act like one. This forum used too be the shit, you could learn so much from every post you read. I used too be on here everyday all day, no days I can't stand too read all the bullshit on here and the only time I come on here is when I want too laugh.

Try not spelling like a 12 yr old and maybe people might listen to what you have to say.

Try not spelling like a 12 yr old and maybe people might listen to what you have to say.

Haha someone got a little butt hurt by my post, you are a troll. Sorry my computer is really old and sometimes doesnt insert letters when I press the letter on the keyboard. Sorry for the two works that that happened on, I will make sure I proof read every post 5 times before posting next time.

It just pisses me off that people just walk all over this forum. I know how much work Steve has put into this forum too make it successful (since I have a forum as well.) No I'm not a nut hugger or think Steve has the most badass system ever, but you have too give them man respect for the community he has made as I give respect to the creators of all the well known forums out there. All this trolling that happens here on a daily basis is straight up disrespect too the man.

Haha someone got a little butt hurt by my post, you are a troll. Sorry my computer is really old and sometimes doesnt insert letters when I press the letter on the keyboard. Sorry for the two works that that happened on, I will make sure I proof read every post 5 times before posting next time.

It just pisses me off that people just walk all over this forum. I know how much work Steve has put into this forum too make it successful (since I have a forum as well.) No I'm not a nut hugger or think Steve has the most badass system ever, but you have too give them man respect for the community he has made as I give respect to the creators of all the well known forums out there. All this trolling that happens here on a daily basis is straight up disrespect too the man.

But no matter where you go there is going to be some bad apples.

Archived