Jensen....pos?

was wondering if a 9312 or uv7 would be worth the money and/or worth switchin to from a pioneer deh-6700mp? want a cheap flip-out without sacrificing sq...gettin it from CC so...the pioneer 4900 is outta my range right now and need a deck asap so savin really isnt an option. i can always upgrade later and pay the diff. it would be runnin a kicker 1200.1 and 4 12" cvr's. thanks

ALSO, eclipse 3100 or pioneer 7900?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

the sound of the jensen sounds like crap from my experience, the volume is alot lower then my pioneer AVIC's the screen is clearer on the jensen then my pioneers though.

build quality is crap, i watched Ray (from here on the board) open a brand new one, and the harness just plain fall apart

the sound of the jensen sounds like crap from my experience, the volume is alot lower then my pioneer AVIC's the screen is clearer on the jensen then my pioneers though.

build quality is crap, i watched Ray (from here on the board) open a brand new one, and the harness just plain fall apart

damn! tahts foookd up! :huh:

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

ok thx, how bout the pioneer 4900dvd? tryin to keep the price down and i believe double din's wont work in my aurora.

Pioneer 980BT

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

Team Sundown Audio

ok...would say the 7900bt is better than the 3100 also? im gettin it at CC so its with warranty neway i go...know a better hu <$400 obviously from there too?

Pioneer 980BT

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

Team Sundown Audio

i would highly recommend the pioneer piece over the jensen one. while the screen is awesome on the jensen, the output of the jensen lacks a lot. we sell a ton of the 9312's to kids just wanting cheap video, but they dont have much other than stock speakers. the pioneer has been a good seller as well, but it aint as inexpensive as the jensen. if possible go to a local shop or big box store that carries them to compare.