Paper Calculations

a few kils from drug runs? lol hey ap do you use a port calculator? i havent even thought about my subs yet bc im working on the highs and the source unit(s) (no point of badass subs with no hu)... but im trying to come up with a way to make 6X9 areos that would port up the rear deck... i tried using a online port calculator and it said i needed like 53ft of port and i was like wtf :-X? but ya so do you use a port calc or do you go off a chart thing

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Richie, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

Your doing bass boxing, not spl.

Bass boxing you do not tune high as you dont acctually place the meter in the car.

FInd a good song to use(69 boyz-get together, the one I sent you) use audacity to find out the freqcuency in the song that plays the most, and tune the box too peak there.

Tuning high for bass boxing will

1. Sound crap

2. Get BBBBAAAADDDD results

3. break your equipment faster than you can say "smoking voice coils after 60 secs of bassboxing"

Remember, spl = tune high. Bassboxing = tune to SONGS longest running frequency

then im rambo bitch

ok scratchy STOPPED ha ha. oh ok my bad so could you find the frequency of the song by bone thugs cross roads cause i want to use that song. the song you sent me i cant download cause im on my cell phone and it wont allow me to ha ha. ill have to find a pc with internet.

a few kils from drug runs? lol hey ap do you use a port calculator? i havent even thought about my subs yet bc im working on the highs and the source unit(s) (no point of badass subs with no hu)... but im trying to come up with a way to make 6X9 areos that would port up the rear deck... i tried using a online port calculator and it said i needed like 53ft of port and i was like wtf :-X? but ya so do you use a port calc or do you go off a chart thing

both what a reyou trying to figure out?

I can find out for you, but that song has lots of changing notes. Something that uses the same note over and over and over the whole time would give better results. I still recommend 69 boyz, but maybe your lucky with crossroads.

Lemme check the freq quickly and get back too you

then im rambo bitch

Richard I wanted to mention on the smaller box I only calculated one FT3 of bracing.  Tuning your box lower will be easy. Using the smaller box will give you more tuning options without out losing db

ok so the small box it is. so if i make the port longer or shorter the frequency will change?

Lemme check the freq quickly and get back too you

thanks for checking man. well ill try with cross roads then if it doesn work then ill try 69boys. wats the frequency on the 69boyz song?

Archived