Figured theres no harm in asking!

no

-Chode

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

maybe

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Don't we all wish we could get free money to finish our builds.

Well good luck, hope to see your build soon.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

maybe....... :good:

:drink40: , any for anyone whos gunna talk shit, just shut up, like i said im not asking for 50000000$ im asking for cents! even out your PP's to even amounts :D!

Don't we all wish we could get free money to finish our builds.

Well good luck, hope to see your build soon.

lol yeah, noone has to, like i said no harm in asking! i hope to see my build soon too :D

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

im not even kidding i would if it would let me sign in. i was gonna send you 10

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

ive seriously apped to at least 50 places in the past 2 months and NO ONE is calling me back

so im shit poor

Im in the SAME boat!

Im in the SAME boat!

i need a job or else they drop me from a co-op corse in school which gives me 15 credits and lets me get out early, but i need that class in order to graduate becuase of the 15 credits!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i need a job or else they drop me from a co-op corse in school which gives me 15 credits and lets me get out early, but i need that class in order to graduate becuase of the 15 credits!

Yea i know i did that to. The economy hit me sraight in the fuckin mouth! I have apped 36 places in the last month to be exact. Even called most of them.

i walked in, apped online, called, nothing, i quit my job like 2 months ago because it just started getting way to hot pushing carts in a parking lot, with only a 15 min break -.- couldent even sit down w.o getting bitched at

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i walked in, apped online, called, nothing, i quit my job like 2 months ago because it just started getting way to hot pushing carts in a parking lot, with only a 15 min break -.- couldent even sit down w.o getting bitched at

Yea my job was a bitch! Now i wish i had that job over nothing right now!

Archived