Sonic Electronix

Hey my dad was looking around for me a bass knob and he came around and found this little beauty do you think it will work the same as a regualr bass know hooked into the amp.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/SUBWOOFE...PAC_p_1143.html

Also is that a good price?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I use one just like that for my sub amps. The price is about right.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I use one just like that for my sub amps. The price is about right.

So will that work the same its for my sub amp cause it doesnt have one but will that work becuase it hookes into the rca's in the back of the head unit and then the rca's from the amps go into it also?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yeah, all it's doing is controlling the signal going into whatever amp you have hooked into it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

most bass knobs give you a bass boost and dont really control your volume but a level controller gives you complete control over your subwoofer volume so you can have the option of turnin your sub volume all the way off and still hear your mids & highs my knob is made by hooker but all the ones i've installed are basicaly the same i love the fact that i can turn my sub volume all the way down a blast my mids & highs

ight cool imma order dis tonight and make it hiden like steve's is

LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived