Preception of SQ

Lord Baccus

WTF is up with this thread?

The original posting is way off topic and if you have experience in hearing true SQ builds then why are you asking the question?

Im all sorts of confused... :sorry:

wanted to see if I was the only one that thinks ALL Front Staging is a Myth:

the point is we all have a different preception of what we are trying to re-produce accuretlly.

I have Never been in a

recording Studio = No way to compair

Live concert = No way to reproduce as there is no way to get all of the sound Stage in Front of U / Hense waste of time!

Club = Easy to reproduce ( Surrond Sound that is Clean & unable to tell where exactlly the sound is coming from

http://pierceaudioproducts.com/forum...ic,1389.0.html

Dude, what is the point of this thread? What's up with the random video link ?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

SQ to me is being surrounded buy 150 of the best musicians playing there marching show on the best instruments you can get for marching but thats a little off topic.

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

wanted to see if I was the only one that thinks ALL Front Staging is a Myth:

the point is we all have a different preception of what we are trying to re-produce accuretlly.

I have Never been in a

recording Studio = No way to compair

Live concert = No way to reproduce as there is no way to get all of the sound Stage in Front of U / Hense waste of time!

Club = Easy to reproduce ( Surrond Sound that is Clean & unable to tell where exactlly the sound is coming from

http://pierceaudioproducts.com/forum...ic,1389.0.html

its very possible. some cars around here even make it sound like horns are coming from the middle of the hood and reach far past the side mirrors. they even make the bass sound like its in front of you even though the subs are behind you.

the point is to set up the dash as a stage. the singer is in the middle and you can pin point where every musician is on the stage. your not just reproducing sound, you are reproducing the atmosphere where the recording was made.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I am no trying to convert the Priest of Ol Sq / meerly trying to widen the gap in definition / Open a few minds just a Lil

I was just trying to get a feel for SQ / but the SQ Hard Liners are quick to dismiss anything that challenges the Knowen /// remember the World was once Flat, and the Catholic Church had a Hitt ( Ordered his DEATH ) put out on Gallaos Head for suggesting that the Earth revolved around the SUN and was NOT the center of the Universe!!!

I am Challanging the Knowen theory of SQ,

( Staggnant water breeds Mosquito's )

Put a nice pair of headphones in your ears. That's as good as it gets for SQ. The thing about it is everyones ears are a little different, so there's no definition to SQ. What you think sounds good, I may not think so and Vice versa.

Agreed / but thats not going to be any Fun / I like to Terrorize the Local BassPro Card carrying HillBillys here in South Louisiana!!!

Bunch of R-Tards, dressed in Camo everyday, and MossyOak on the back window, Bumpin Lil Wayne on there Wal-Mart Special coax Door Speakers, with a chew of Tabacco in their lip... =/

Archived