BUY or PASS  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i buy it or pass on it?

• Buy
    • Pass

something cheap :pardon: 500-2k something for now and preferably stock i hate riding something someone else put together

anything specific, like trucks, civics, tegs, etc, etc???

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

you could always use it as a selling point. especially if your only using it as a winter beater...and who cares about rust? Id much rather do rust removal then mech work...plus you got months before snowfall so you could do it real easily. Id still take it if it was mechanically sound and had the cash.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

anything specific, like trucks, civics, tegs, etc, etc???

import :good: imma make it sound like a west nile mosquito Jk something decent and worth the price....

you could always use it as a selling point. especially if your only using it as a winter beater...and who cares about rust? Id much rather do rust removal then mech work...plus you got months before snowfall so you could do it real easily. Id still take it if it was mechanically sound and had the cash.

i wish i could do body work other wise i wouldnt mind any amount of rust, i gotta have a guy at a body shop hook it up for cheap, he painted my hood and shaved the tailgate for $200 on my truck and he had it done in three days.

http://www.carsforagrand.com/

;)

thing looks like shit white spray paint on the bottom half all the way around

Buy it, make it sound like a mosquito and then paint it flat black, that's what everybody thinks is cool (sorry, but it's not..) there is a trailblazer around here that doesn't seem to have damage from what I can tell, but it's all flat black except the back bumper which is still glossy black lol. I don't know what year it is, but with the help of wikipedia I guess that 2002-2004 were fleet models so I'm guessing it's probably newer than 2004, but it could be a used fleet one, I suppose. I have a short (not so good ..) video of it that I'll probably upload in a little bit or tomorrow.

Edited by somerandomguy

Why do u think ant made second skin sludge...!! Hides rust spots andd looKs good... Hahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.