the one guy that was suppost to buy them, never came back with his deposit.. so i will post them back up again..

the 49 ford coupe is in the best condition inside and out. we will accept a deposit and then the rest when you come to get the vehicle or vehicles..

3,000.00 a peice or 5,000.00 for both. will accept 4500 for both. clean titles..

there is more info on the original ad..

here are the pics

4thofjuly014.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

bumpity bump..

sorry guys i dont have internet at my house.. so i am only on when i can.. I should be back on later to check up on everything. I only have a pre paid phone but it has no time on it.. it sucks being unemployed.. anyway.. you can leave me a message here or sent me an email to [email protected]

I will be checking up on this.. if anyone is interested... i will post better pics upon request...

here is some more info on the cars..

Both are in origional state. They are clean titles.

1949 FORD COUPE Shoe Box Edition - The coupe ran, probabily still does at the time it was parked. hasn't been registered in 10 years. has non op. The car is clean inside.. it needs a little wipe down. The chrome on the inside is good.. has a few beauty marks, but should buff right off. The seats are in good condition couple rips, notheing to major. Like I said, the car was parked running. It was my fiances grandpas, but he died back in 92, so.. it was never driven after that.. The car was in HOT AUGUST nights every year up to 1992. This car has a flat 8. motor in it. ALL ORIGONAL..

I know you are thinking what is the Shoes Box edition?? here is what i know, and what i found out.. There are 2 differewnt models of the 49 coupe. The first model has a short rear in it, and since it is a 2 door model, if there is a wing window after the back window on the driver and passenger side it is a shoe box. If there isn't a wing it just a coupe.

1949 FORD Pickup - The truck ran when it was parked too. This truck has a flat 8 motor in it. It has been sittin for 10 - 15 years. has non op. It was my Fiances grandpas, but posted before, he died.. the vehicles have been in the family all these years.. ORIGONAL OWNERS...

Both vehicles only have 1 owner.. They are great if someone wants a project

Both are STATE OF NEVADA TITLES... BOTH will need to be trailered away.

dudeeeeeeeeeee I couldn't let something like this go, those have MAJOR potential, goodluck on the sale

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

we are trying to clean up around the house.. it was a hard decision to sell the vehicles... they have been in teh family for so long, but we are not going to do anything with them.

So, I am working on the 90 bronco, i almost have the motor completely built. I have the fuel lines to put on, and then put on the efi 5.8L fuel injector, and then it is done.. The blazer in front of the bronco needs a tranny, and is going to be rebuilt in the next month..

so we are trying to get rid of the classic vehicles, but i am keeping the 1923 Ford t-bucket for myself. :) We will take 4500 for both, with a deposit.. if you want directions from reno, i will be more than happy to post them. i am only 20 miles east of reno.

Hot August Nights starts this week... I am thinking about rentying a trailer to put both vehicles on and take down to reno.. There is a auction that takes place every year, We might enter the cars in a auction to have them sold..

If anyone plans to come up for HOT AUGUST NIGHTS and wants to see the vehicles feel free to call me on my cel.

either 775-842-5353 or 530-693-5128 my name is Justin.