is the drivers side of the car dented? do you have pics of the inside under the hood trunk and undercarriage?

The Coupe has a dent in the driver side door yes.. There is a guy comming today for it though. he is comming with 2,500.00 Cash for the coupe. He is suppost to be here around 5ish, when he gets off work to pick it up. I aired up the front 2 tires cause they were low, and they are holding air, and i rolled it down the driveway, ready to be picked up. I also washed it and cleaned it up. I am going to drag the truck down to where the coupe was, so i can get awesome pics of it. I will have them posted a little later.

I will be back on later to post if the guy came and got it. I would think if someone came with 2,000.00 or 2,500.00 for the truck it would be yours..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ohh, the coupe would be sick murdered out laying frame.

yeah i agree... i would love to bag the truck. and make it lay frame.. my fiance's uncles would shit their pants if i did that though.... anyway... like i said..coupe is sold, and already picked up... the guy had one when he was young. and has been looking for one for a little over 10 years.. so he was happy he finally found one.

we will take 2500 cash for the truck..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend