Playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

dizzle, open up your browser and google "29980.2562", your not the only one with that. People seem to be having the same problem with the pirated and bought game. On one of the forums I read a person said he downloaded a patch and it was fine.

Remember Google is your friend :)

Crash in application version: 30292.2673

Could not load texture because IDirect3D9::CreateTexture call failed.

Direct3D does not have enough display memory to perform the operation.

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

That is what it said after I installed the patch.... I have winbar, and I was monitoring it It didnt get as low as last time, it was still 135MB left for use, when it used to be down to 20's.... You think that its my video card? Cause it says that Direct3D doesnt have enough display memory.... I got a nice ass 6600GT Evga AGP x8 video card (128MB)...

***UPDATE*** I just re installed the game, and it does the same thing... I dont think that it is my RAM, but something is up with my video card... That is my guess, even though it says that I meet min requirements....

GRAW_min.jpg

Right after I install the game, that comes up saying that I can run the min, but not required....

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

How much Memory are you running on your system? I have found that Graw 1 and 2 are memory hogs...I run 2 gigs in my machine and it takes every bit of it to run Graw 1...I know 2 has to be more advanced than 1..Also upgrade Direct X if you haven't done so...I am just tellin you Graw takes alot of a computer to run smooth..I used to get the same screen before I upgraded my Video Card and Memory..Now I can run it easily..

Doesn't matter if you don't have 2 Gigs of RAM. That's why you have virtual memory...it'll be slower, but it'll work.

....NEW PROBLEM....

I was playing the game, and in the middle of playing I went to tell my guy to follow me, and the game just froze up. I could ctrl + alt + del, or anything, I had to hit the restart button on my computer to get outta the game and get the computer restarted. This has happend other times in the game just different places, or different events. One time I picked up a gun and it froze... What could the deal be? Not enough ram? Video card?

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif