i just got my first bike cause im trying to sell my truck and i canceled my insurance and i cant modify my truck anymore so now i have to modify my bike i was just wondering if there was any riders on here and if they had any suggestions to what parts i should upgrade first and what brands are good im going for an all black look with orange rims with black spokes if that helps

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

whats up? I ride....lol. I raced from age 4 to 16, i broke my knee when i was 16. Ruining my chances at going pro, i was told i would never ride again, im 22 now and have been getting to ride park and street some. Anyways enough bs about me. Check out Danscomp.com and search thru ridebmx.com check out bike parts and reviews.

What is your set up?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

hahaha at my setup please do not hate i got a bike from walmart but i i plan on adding parts slowly then eventually getting a new frame and just switching everything over to the new frame

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

BMX is just like car audio, as long as you have the interest, no one will hate on you even if you arent running 4 18s lol. I through it out, i ride an Eastern Reaper, fitted with all profile and S&M parts. I used to ride for profile. Thats my street/park set up. Right now my race stuff is all brew and profile. Thou i havent been on a race track since 2004. Nice to see a thread about this, bmx has always been a large passion of mine. :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

thats nice to hear ive always been interested in extreme sports i used to skate and roller blade back in the day but i just got a bike from walmart i forget the name on it cause i took all the crappy stickers and stuff off on it already ill post a pic of it in a min

3 piece crank? on the one in the pic? Looks like it. First thing that i usally upgrade is the handle bars. I dont buy new ones i pull the grips off and chop em down some, most bars are WAY to long in my opinion.

Some good brands?

Odyssey- What my peddles are

Fit is another good brand- Got my forks from them.

Haro frame

KMC chain

Just some companys that are good. Also danscomp is running a back to school sale right now.

EDIT: also redline, Alienation, demolition, FLY, macneil, Shadow, profile, eastern Just some more brand to think about. Been thinking about starting back up again to ill get a pic of my whip in a sec.

3 piece crank? on the one in the pic? Looks like it. First thing that i usally upgrade is the handle bars. I dont buy new ones i pull the grips off and chop em down some, most bars are WAY to long in my opinion.

Some good brands?

Odyssey- What my peddles are

Fit is another good brand- Got my forks from them.

Haro frame

KMC chain

Just some companys that are good. Also danscomp is running a back to school sale right now.

EDIT: also redline, Alienation, demolition, FLY, macneil, Shadow, profile, eastern Just some more brand to think about. Been thinking about starting back up again to ill get a pic of my whip in a sec.

awesome thanks for the info what do you think about shadow conspiracy i saw they have some sick black and orange wheels that i like i dont know why but i love the idea of an all blacked out bike with orange rims

awesome thanks for the info what do you think about shadow conspiracy i saw they have some sick black and orange wheels that i like i dont know why but i love the idea of an all blacked out bike with orange rims

Shadow is a really good brand. My buddy has a lot of shadow stuff on both his 2-hip, his eastern and his FIT frame. I used to ride a lot mainly shoting footage for my buddys and they would NEVER let me ride a shitty bike. EVEN if it meant painting it and putting some of there older parts on it. They would rather me have good shit and not be able to do shit. I got good but then LIFE hit me like a mac truck but now im bout to get back into it.

EDIT: also with danscomp you can have custom built wheels built by them and shipped to you. Cost a little most but worth it in the end.

Archived